our Axminster branch
Situated in a prime location, opposite the historic Minster Church, our friendly team at Fox & Sons would love to help you sell or buy your home. Please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours.
Our team here in West Street have helped many different customers over the 30 years we have operated in the market town, whether they are first time buyers or investors with ... a portfolio of properties. We provide a traditional approach in offering a personal touch and excellent communication with our clients whilst utilising the latest technologies available to ensure each property we sell gets the best price possible. Call us on 01297 32323 to find out more about the services we offer to help you sell your home.
Not only do we pride ourselves on being an up front and honest local estate agent, providing a high quality service and customer care, we are also part of a national estate agency network of over 320 branches offering the widest possible coverage - our offices stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, so if you're looking to move anywhere in the country we can assist.
We sell New Homes in Axminster! Email firstname.lastname@example.org our New Homes Partner for help and advice with marketing and selling any new properties you may have.
As well as Axminster, the Fox & Sons team sells properties in all the surrounding villages including Tytherleigh, Hawkchurch, Kilmington, Chardstock, Membury, Dalwood and Musbury.
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons offers a variety of services in sales and lettings, mortgage services, new homes, auctions, property surveys and land.
- Covering Axminster and the surrounding villages and towns including Honiton, Lyme Regis, Seaton, Charmouth & Colyton.
- HELP TO FIND - Our team will actively canvas properties for our buyers by approaching prospecting homeowners who wish to come to the market.
- HOME REACH SCHEME - With Home Reach you buy a share of your chosen newly built home and pay a monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
- We are back open, operating safely in line with Government Guidance
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
A two bedroom property in The Cricketers, Willhayes and North Street areas of Axminster!