our Bexhill On Sea branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Bexhill are situated in a prominent location in the heart of Bexhill town. We are a well established team with experience in buying and selling, who are ready to help you to buy or sell your home. Please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the deman ... d for homes like yours. As well as Bexhill, we cover the surrounding areas including Little Common, Code, Clinton, Battle, Minefield and Meddlesome. Our expanding team at Fox & Sons is led by Aaron Gausden-Fifield (Branch Manager). The rest of the team includes Travis Hammatt (Lister) Ellie Fuller (Sales Negotiator) Liam Foster (Viewings Negotiator) and Megan Gill (Administrator). We offer Mortgage Services from our Mortgage Consultant, Katie Wilkinson. Please feel free to give us a call to find out more about our HELP TO BUY service. Our office also includes a Lettings Department which consists of Residential Lettings Manager Louise Rollison, backed by a well established team with experience in renting and letting, who are willing to help you rent or let your home.
why choose us?
- Part of a national award-winning network of over 300 offices including 27 Sussex offices and 40 within the M25.
- An experienced team with local knowledge led by Manager Richard Moore and Residential Sales Manager Aaron Gausden-Fifield.
- Dedicated team of 8 sales staff in our office, including Mortgage Consultant Katie who is available every week to provide Mortgage advice.
- We offer various services relating to your move such as Conveyancing, Surveys, Rentals and Mortgages.
- A large LED window display set in a prominent position to advertise your home in the heart of Bexhill Town.
- We can provide enhanced online marketing to make your property stand out from the crowd. Ask about our extensive marketing packages.
- We have a specialist Land & New Homes department and also an Auctions department.
- All of our properties are on Rightmove & Zoopla ensuring your property gets maximum exposure which is crucial in securing the right buyer.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs P is looking for a 2 bed house or flat, preferably in the West Bexhill area, up to £160,000
Mr N is looking for a 1/2 bed garden flat in need of modernisation, up to £150,000
Mr K is looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow in the Penland Wood area up to £220,000
Mr & Mrs N are looking for a large 2 bed, or 3 bed house West of Bexhill up to £250,000
Mr B is looking for a three bedroom detached house with a garage in the Cooden area of Bexhill up to £600,000. Can you help?
Mr and Mrs T are looking for a 3 bedroom bungalow in the Cooden area of Bexhill! Can you help?