our Bexhill On Sea branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Bexhill are here to help if you wish to buy, sell, let or rent a property!
We are situated in a prominent location in the heart of Bexhill Town Centre. As well as Bexhill, our office specialises in other surrounding areas including Little Common, Cooden, Battle, Ninfield ... and Sedlescombe.
We are part of a well-established and dedicated team with experience in all aspects of buying and selling. Our residential sales team consists of: Senior Lister Josh Kemp, Senior Administrator Megan Gill, Mortgage Service Manager Katie Wilkinson, Sales Negotiator Liam Foster, Sales Negotiator Tom Slaymaker, and Viewing Canvasser Arthur Knapp
Our Mortgage Services Consultant Katie Wilkinson is fully qualified and has an extensive knowledge. Katie is dedicated to helping customers find the right mortgage for them as well as help them find their dream home with our exclusive Help to Find Service.
We have a dedicated Lettings Department headed up by Laura Winter who has been with the business for over 6 years and therefore is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property. With support from Sophie Mcginty (Lettings Negotiator) and Abi Cantrell (Lettings Administrator/Negotiator) covering all of the following postcodes TN31 - TN40.
why choose us?
- Part of a national award-winning network of over 300 offices including 27 Sussex offices and 40 within the M25.
- Dedicated team of 8 sales staff in our office, including Mortgage Consultant Katie who is available every week to provide Mortgage advice.
- We offer various services relating to your move such as Conveyancing, Surveys, Rentals and Mortgages.
- A large LED window display set in a prominent position to advertise your home in the heart of Bexhill Town.
- We can provide enhanced online marketing to make your property stand out from the crowd. Ask about our extensive marketing packages.
- We have a specialist Land & New Homes department and also an Auctions department.
- All of our properties are on Rightmove & Zoopla ensuring your property gets maximum exposure which is crucial in securing the right buyer.
at Fox & Sons Bexhill On Sea
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs P is looking for a 2 bed house or flat, preferably in the West Bexhill area, up to £160,000
Mr N is looking for a 1/2 bed garden flat in need of modernisation, up to £150,000
Mr K is looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow in the Penland Wood area up to £220,000
Mr & Mrs N are looking for a large 2 bed, or 3 bed house West of Bexhill up to £250,000
Mr B is looking for a three bedroom detached house with a garage in the Cooden area of Bexhill up to £600,000. Can you help?
Mr and Mrs T are looking for a 3 bedroom bungalow in the Cooden area of Bexhill! Can you help?