our Bexhill On Sea branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential Sales: 01424 224243 - email@example.com
Mortgage ... Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Lettings: 01424 716480
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Bexhill are committed to helping you either BUY, SELL, LET or RENT your home.
Our office is situated in a prominent location in the heart of Bexhill Town Centre. As well as Bexhill, our office specialises in other surrounding areas including Little Common, Cooden, Battle, Ninfield and Sedlescombe.
Bexhill office is part of a well-established and enthusiastic team, recognised for our experience in all aspects of BUYING and SELLING. Our residential sales team is led by Residential Sales Manager Travis Hammatt with; Senior Lister Andrew Stretton, Senior Administrator Megan Gill, Sales Negotiator Charles Fitch and Viewing Negotiator Kristopher Sarsons. We also specialise in Land and New homes headed up by New Homes Area Manager Hannah Thomas, Regional Land Manager Stuart Renwick and New Homes Sales & Marketing Executive Abigail Wright.
why choose us?
- Attracting the LONDON market with a network of over 300 offices including 27 Sussex offices and 40 within the M25.
- Dedicated team of 5 sales staff in our office, including a Mortgage Consultant who is available for appointments.
- Open 6 days a week to ensure we are available at times that suit you and potential purchasers including late nights on Thursdays.
- A large LED window display set in a prominent position to advertise your home in the heart of Bexhill Town.
- We can provide enhanced online marketing to make your property stand out from the crowd. Ask about our extensive marketing packages.
- We have a specialist Land & New Homes department and also an Auctions department.
- All of our properties are on Rightmove & Zoopla ensuring your property gets maximum exposure which is crucial in securing the right buyer.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr K is looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow in the Penland Wood area up to £220,000
Mr and Mrs T are looking for a 3 bedroom bungalow in the Cooden area of Bexhill! Can you help?
Mr H is looking for a two bedroom flat close to Bexhill Town for around £150,000. Can you help?
Miss R is looking for a 2 bedroom house in the Pebsham area of Bexhill with a budget of up to £200,000.
Ms S is looking for a 2 bedroom property up to £250,000 in the Little Common Area! Can you help? Call us today on 01424 224243.
Miss R has no chain and is looking for a 2 bedroom property with a garden up to £200,000. Can you help? Call us on 01424 224243.