our Bexhill On Sea branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Bexhill are committed to helping you either BUY, SELL, LET or RENT your home.
Our office is situated in a prominent location in the heart of Bexhill Town Centre. As well as Bexhill, our office specialises in other surrounding areas including Little Common, Cooden, Battle, Ninfield and Sedlescombe.
Bexhill office is part of a well-established and enthusiastic team, recognised for our ... experience in all aspects of BUYING and SELLING. Our residential sales team is led by Residential Sales Manager Travis Hammatt with; Senior Lister Andrew Stretton, Administrator Devon Carr, Sales Negotiator Tristan Goodwin, Sales Negotiator Ben McCullagh and Viewing Negotiator Serena Williams . We also specialise in Land and New homes headed up by New Homes Area Manager Hannah Thomas and New Homes Sales & Marketing Executive Abigail Wright.
Our Mortgage Consultant Ian Hutchinson is fully qualified and has an extensive knowledge, dedicated to helping customers find the right MORTGAGE for them, as well as helping them find their dream home with our exclusive Help to Find Service. He can also help you with any remortgage requirements as well.
We have a dedicated Lettings Department headed up by Holly Homan who is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property, with support from Lorna Eggleston (Lettings Negotiator) covering all of the following postcodes TN31 - TN40.
why choose us?
- Covid friendly marketing available including a 360 virtual tour!
- Dedicated team of 7 sales staff in our office, including a Mortgage Consultant who is available for appointments.
- Open 6 days a week to ensure we are available at times that suit you and potential purchasers including late nights on Thursdays.
- We can provide enhanced online marketing to make your property stand out from the crowd. Ask about our extensive marketing packages.
- We have a specialist Land & New Homes department and also an Auctions department.
- All of our properties are on Rightmove & Zoopla ensuring your property gets maximum exposure which is crucial in securing the right buyer.
- Attracting the LONDON market with a network of over 300 offices including 27 Sussex offices and 40 within the M25.
at Fox & Sons Bexhill On Sea
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Two/Three bedrooms house wanted £220,000- £250,000!
Investment properties wanted up to £160,000
Mrs T is looking for a 1/2 bedroom flat in Bexhill up to £150,000
Mr B is looking for 4 bedroom house in Bexhill
First time buyer looking for houses up to £250,000! HIGH DEMAND!
High demand for bungalows in Bexhill!
Mr T is looking for a three or four bedroom house with garage and driveway in the Bexhill area as he and his family are relocating for work purposes.
Mrs & Mr C, a nursing couple, are looking for a new home in the Bexhill area after joining the NHS. Two bedrooms and outdoor space essential for their daughter, with transport links essential!
Pub Management Couple looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom flat to rent for 12 months to 3 years. Reliable and hardworking couple, who want a cosy home to retreat from the world in. With a healthy budget!
Ms R is a senior manager at Hastings Direct and is looking for a long term home for her and her dog, Pablo. A budget of up to £850 a month and parking preferred.