our Bitterne branch
Whether you are looking to BUY, SELL, RENT OR LET a property, Fox & Sons in Bitterne are the sales and lettings estate agents to help you.
Situated on Bitterne Road, on the corner of Bitterne Precinct - please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours.
We are one of the longest standing local agents, working proactively to sell and let homes in and around the Bitterne ... area including Sholing, Woolston, Netley, Chartwell Green, West End, Bitterne Park.
As an office we have over 50 years experience in selling and letting property. We have helped thousands of customers, from first time buyers, home movers or seasoned investors with big portfolios of properties.
Please call us now to find out how we can help you.
why choose us?
- Brand new office situated on the corner of Bitterne Precinct with prominent window displays in an outstanding spot on the high street.
- Friendly and hard working team of professionals combining over 50 years of Estate Agent experience
- Land for sale in Bitterne? To discuss you land requirements, please contact our Land Manager, Glyn Richards on 02380 234345
- Are you stuck at work? Can’t get out to view a property? Need to see a Mortgage Consultant? Call us, we can work at times to suit you!
- We have two fantastic mortgage consultants, Chloe & Sean, who can see you remotely or face-to-face at a time to suit you.
- We have 3 Negotiators to cope with the volume of applicants we are now registering!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have a client who is currently living out of our area who is looking for a bungalow to be closer to family in our local area, if you have a bungalow to sell 2/3 bedrooms please call us 02380446724
Miss W looking for 1/2 bedroom flat in a secure area, preferably to accept pets, if you have a property that may suit please call our office now on 02380 446724.
Miss C is looking for a two bedroom flat in the SO18, SO19 area to move into in October/Novemner - Do you have anything suitable?
Mr L is looking for a house to make his family home! Three bedrooms with a garden, looking to move in before the end of June. Please call us if you can help!
Ms W is looking for a property that accepts pets. Did you know, we take an extra deposit and add a pet clause into our tenancy agreements when accepting pets in the property?
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in the local area, if you are thinking of moving and have a similar property please call us now for your free valuation on 02380 446724.
LOOKING FOR 3/4 BEDROOM HOUSE IN LOCAL AREA, CALL NOW IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL IN BITTERNE AND SURROUNDING AREAS ON 02380 446724.