our Brighton Western Road branch
Fox & Sons Sales and Letting agents on Western Road Brighton have a dedicated office team of 16 friendly staff waiting to help you sell or buy your home, let or rent a property, manage your property, provide mortgage services, arrange a survey or instruct conveyancers.
We have an experienced and proactive team dealing with the sale and letting of all property types across the historic regency properties of central ... Brighton & Hove. This encompasses the renowned conservation areas of Old Town, Regency Square, Montpelier & Clifton Hill, North laine, West Hill, Brunswick town and Valley Gardens.
We also cover Brighton seafront from the start of Kings Road at Brighton Pier all the way along into Hove, taking in Brunswick Terrace and Adelaide Crescent and heading away from the seafront towards Seven Dials, St Ann’s Well Gardens, Port Hall District, Dyke Road, Lansdowne Place, Palmeira Avenue, Old Shoreham Road and the Hove Park District.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department is headed up by Sarah Tappenden and has a team of 7 specialist staff offering a wide range of letting services. We can help with the process of renting or letting your property as well as offering their professional help for sales buy-to-let investors.
Our property management department is situated within the building, carrying out tenancy renewals, property inspections and maintenance issues. You and your tenant will have communication and support 7 days a week.
why choose us?
- Open 6 days a week to make sure we are available at times to suit you and your potential buyers/tenants. Including late nights on Thursdays.
- Attracting the London market with 40+ offices within M25. We find buyers from across the country as part of a 320+ national branch network.
- Alan Blythe and Jack Johnson, our Mortgage Consultants, help hundreds of people a year. All of our appointments are conducted over the phone
- Dedicated Help to Find service for all our sellers. We'll help you find through our bespoke tailored property search service.
- Our pro-active and highly experienced sales team have a proven track record of success in Central Brighton and Hove.
- Our Covid secure viewing process will give you the peace of mind for our buyers and sellers.
- We have a property management department, you and your tenant will have communication and support 6 days a week!
- Landlords you can benefit from your properties being advertised from our 2 offices across Brighton and Hove which offers extensive coverage!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Landlords - one bedroom apartment close to Brighton station for a professional couple. Looking to spend £1000pcm!
Landlords - two or three bedroom property in central Hove up to £1300pcm!
Sales - Mrs S is looking for a one bedroom flat close to Brighton Town Centre up to £260,000
Mr U is looking for a two/three bedroom flat up to £310,000
Mr T is looking for a one bedroom flat in central Brighton looking up to £260,000
Mr B is looking for a two bedroom flat up to £360,000
Mr P is looking for a 1 - 2 Bedroom flat in Brighton & Hove for £340,000
Mr J is looking for a 1 -2 Bedroom flat for up to £270,000