our Burgess Hill branch
Fox & Sons in Burgess Hill is located on Station Road close to Burgess Hill Train Station. We are also a few minutes walk away from the main town centre meaning our large LED window display is visible to a large amount of passing traffic. Our branch covers several areas including; Ditchling, Hassocks, Hurstpierpoint, Sayers Common, Wivelsfield, Pyecombe, Hickstead.
At Fox & Sons we cover many types of properties ... meaning we have plenty of knowledge and experience to help you find the right home. We also cover; sales, lettings, land, new homes and auctions.
As part of our service here, we can give you plenty of selling advice, arrange professional pictures and floorplans and FREE market appraisals as well as the opportunity to use our Mortgage Services with Jack!
Throughout the whole process from a FREE property valuation through to your mortgage appointment, conveyancing and even the last moments of handing over the keys, we keep you completely up to date and aware of each step to ensure that everything goes ahead smoothly and stress free for you!
Our friendly team consists of: Branch Manager James McGillivray, Viewing Negotiator Daniel Hewett, Office Administrator/Negotiator Ayca Akyol, Mortgage Services Consultant Jack Richardson and Hannah Thomas, our New Homes Manager.
If you are thinking of moving and would like to know what your property is currently worth or you see a property that you like, be sure to call us on 01444 232849!
why choose us?
- We are open every day between Monday and Saturday to make sure that we are available at times to suit you and your potential buyers.
- Audio Tours, floor plans, Facebook ads, professional photos and 3D virtual tours available. Ask in branch!
- Our lister James makes it his number one priority to get you the BEST price possible for your home. Interested to know how? Call us now!
- All of our properties are on Rightmove & Zoopla ensuring your property gets maximum exposure which is crucial in securing the right buyer.
- We are one of twenty-six computer linked offices in Sussex, including nine in the Brighton & Hove area.
- We provide a range of property services including Mortgage Services, Lettings, Home Conveyancing, New Homes and many more.
- We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant - Jack, with appointments available to suit you, including weekends and evenings!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs. B is looking for a bungalow in Burgess Hill on a budget of £450,000. Thinking of selling your bungalow? Why not book in for a FREE valutation by calling 01444 232849!
Mrs F would like a ground floor flat or upper floor flat with a lift as soon as possible!She has a budget of £200,000! If you think you have the ideal property call us on 01444 232849 for a valuation!
Mr M is looking for a two bedroom flat in Burgess Hill with parking! up too £200,000.
Mr N is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house up to £300,000. Call us now to organise your free valuation!
Mr H is looking for a four bedroom house in Burgess Hill up too £500,000.
Mrs P is desperate for a one bedroom property for up to £140,000, Call us now if you have a property to sell!
Mrs R is looking for a three to four bedroom house with a garden and garage. Ideally with two bathrooms in not potential to put in another bathroom. Can you help?
Mr J is looking for a four bedroom property with an ensuite, driveway and a garage! Can you help?
Mrs D. is looking for a 3 Bed Bungalow in St. Peters Road & St John's Avenue