our Burgess Hill branch
The Fox & Sons Burgess Hill team cover surrounding villages including Ditchling, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks, Sayers Common, Albourne and Goddards Green. Having operated in the town for a number of years, we have helped countless local people move home, whether they have been first time buyers, home movers
or were looking to downsize. We do more than just sell your home; as part of a national estate agency network, we help at every stage of the home moving process, from mortgage services to conveyancing. Feel free to call us for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours.
Our friendly team consists of:
Residential Sales Manager & Senior Lister James McGillivray, Negotiator Jamie Collins, Administrator and Sales Progressor, Sharna Pelling, Mortgage Services Consultant Toby Quanstrom and Hannah Thomas, our New Homes Manager.
If you are thinking of moving and would like to know what your property is currently worth, call us on 01444 232849 to book your free valuation!
why choose us?
- We are open every day between Monday and Saturday to make sure that we are available at times to suit you and your potential buyers.
- We provide a range of property services including Mortgage Services, lettings, Home Conveyancing, New Homes and many more.
- We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant with appointments available to suit you, including weekends and evenings!
- Audio Tours, Floor Plans & Professional Photos available - find out more, ask about our exclusive marketing packages
- We are one of twenty-six computer linked offices in Sussex, including nine in the Brighton & Hove area.
- Our lister James makes it his number one priority to get you the BEST price possible for your home. Interested to know how? Call us now!
- All of our properties are on Rightmove & Zoopla ensuring your property gets maximum exposure which is crucial in securing the right buyer.
- We have a large LED window display set in a prominent position to advertise your home in the heart of Burgess Hill Town.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr S is looking for a one bedroom flat in Burgess Hill with parking. Can you help?
Miss G is looking for a two bedroom house with a garage and a garden up too £270,000!
Mr H is looking for a four bedroom house in Burgess Hill up too £500,000.
Mrs P is desperate for a one bedroom property for up to £140,000, Call us now if you have a property to sell!
Mr T is looking for a 3 bed property in Burgess Hill up to £350,000
Mr M is looking for a two bedroom flat in Burgess Hill with parking! up too £200,000.
Mr B is looking for a three bedroom house near town with a garage and off road parking! have you got a property too sell similar to this? Call us now.
Mr C is looking for a 1/2 bedroom house or flat up too £220,000 Can you help?
Mr N is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house up to £300,000. Call us now to organise your free valuation!
Mrs. B is looking for a bungalow in Burgess Hill on a budget of £450,000. Thinking of selling your bungalow? Why not book in for a FREE valutation by calling 01444 232849!