our Burgess Hill branch
Fox & Sons in Burgess Hill is located on Station Road close to Burgess Hill Train Station. We are also a few minutes walk away from the main town centre meaning our large LED window display is visible to a large amount of passing traffic. Our branch covers several areas including; Ditchling, Hassocks, Hurstpierpoint, Sayers Common, Wivelsfield, Pyecombe, Hickstead.
At Fox & Sons we cover many types of properties ... meaning we have plenty of knowledge and experience to help you find the right home. We also cover; sales, lettings, land, new homes and auctions.
As part of our service here, we can give you plenty of selling advice, arrange professional pictures and floorplans and FREE market appraisals as well as the opportunity to use our Mortgage Services with Daniel!
Throughout the whole process from a FREE property valuation through to your mortgage appointment, conveyancing and even the last moments of handing over the keys, we keep you completely up to date and aware of each step to ensure that everything goes ahead smoothly and stress free for you!
Our friendly team consists of: Branch Manager James McGillivray, Senior Negotiator Daniel Hewett, Viewing Negotiator Ollie Habberjam, Mortgage Services Consultant Daniel Everest and Hannah Thomas, our New Homes Manager.
If you are thinking of moving and would like to know what your property is currently worth or you see a property that you like, be sure to call us on 01444 232849!
why choose us?
- We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant - Daniel, with appointments available to suit you, including weekends and evenings!
- We are open every day between Monday and Saturday to make sure that we are available at times to suit you and your potential buyers.
- We are following all the latest guidance on Covid-19 and are following procedures that mean we can continue with viewings and valuations.
- We are one of twenty-six computer linked offices in Sussex, including nine in the Brighton & Hove area.
- Our lister James makes it his number one priority to get you the BEST price possible for your home. Interested to know how? Call us now!
- All of our properties are on Rightmove & Zoopla ensuring your property gets maximum exposure which is crucial in securing the right buyer.
- Audio Tours, floor plans, Facebook ads, professional photos and 3D virtual tours available. Ask in branch!
- Our Average selling price has been 101% of the current asking price for January & February.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr A is looking for a 2/3 bedroom property in Burgess Hill. If you are thinking of selling, please call us on 01444232849
Ms & Mr W are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house within a mile of a station for up to £440,000. Do you have a property like this to sell? Call on 01444 232849 to book a FREE valuation!
Mr & Mrs L are looking for a 2 bedroom house in Burgess Hill, Hassocks or Sayers Common for up to £290,000. If you have a property like this, call on 01444 232849 for your FREE valuation!
Mrs A is looking for a modern, 2 bedroom house/flat within Burgess Hill for up to £260,000. If you have a property like this that you want to sell call us on 01444 232849 for a FREE valuation!
Mrs & Mr W are looking for a 4 bedroom, detached house with a double garage for up to £725,000. If you have a property like this to sell then call on 01444 232849 to book in your FREE valuation!
Mr W is looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow in Burgess Hill for up to £500,000. Do you have a similar property? Call us on 01444 232849 for a FREE valuation.
Miss V is looking for a 3/4 bedroom house with parking for 2 cars up to £400,000. Do you have a property like this to sell? Please call us now on 01444 232849 for a FREE valuation.
Mr D is looking for 3 bedroom semi-detach or detached property in Burgess Hill for up to £330,000. Do you have a property like this? Please call us on 01444 232849 to book in for a FREE valuation!
Mrs & Mr S are looking for a ground floor flat/bungalow with 2 bedrooms in Burgess Hill/Hassocks up to £375,000. Do you have a property like this to sell? Call on 01444 232849 to book a FREE valuation
Miss H is looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with a garden for up to £300,000