our Crawley branch
Fox & Sons local estate agents in Crawley can help you sell/buy your home and let/rent your property. Based in central Crawley, we offer excellent customer service and professional advice in all aspects of selling and letting in Crawley, Horley, East Grinstead, Copthorne, Dorking, Reigate, Rusper, H ... orsham, Pease Pottage, Balcombe - RH10, RH11, RH12, RH4, RH17. Our experienced residential sales team in our Crawley branch can provide a free property valuation. We will endeavour to offer you professional and knowledgeable advice to guide you through the process of either buying/selling your home, and hope to ensure that your sale/purchase transaction with our estate agency is as smooth as possible by offering assistance in mortgages, solicitors and cost of moving. Fox & Sons also have a Lettings Team in place for renting/letting a property, and are more than happy to advise buy-to-let investors on their future purchases. David Forrest creates our in-house Mortgage Team Your Crawley office also host regular, local events for first time buyers, landlords, retirement properties, families making second purchases and cash buyers. Call your local Fox & Sons Crawley Office now on 01293520521 to find out more about our services.
why choose us?
- Exclusive Marketing Package: Home ID: tailor made information about your home, Premium Listing, Feature Property, Audio Tour etc
- We run a HELP TO FIND scheme where we will personally FIND A PROPERTY FOR YOU through our touting and specific property databases!
- ARLA and OFT registered agents with the NFOPP Technical Award for residential lettings
- Dedicated property manager to look after you, your property and your tenant throughout the process
- We Sell NEW HOMES Find Out More In Branch, Call Or Visit Today
- WE ARE ON THE BIG 2! We market properties on both RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA!
- MY ACCOUNT- an online programme where you can monitor property performance, as well as keep up to date with what's on the market.
- Part of a NATIONAL NETWORK of over 300 linked branches with 43 offices being within the M25 in London.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
APARTMENTS & FLATS: Due to a HUGE increase of enquiries as a result of the HELP TO BUY scheme. If you are interested in finding out more about the HELP TO BUY then call the office on 01293 520 521
Mr D is looking for a two bedroom flat with a long lease, up to £250,000
Mrs D is looking for a three bedroom house with two double bedrooms, close to the train station. Up to £305,000
Mr J. V. is looking for a 3 bedroom house in Crawley for £260,000 to £280,000
Miss A. W is looking for a 1 Bedroom Flat in Crawley within 10 minutes of Crawley station or Three Bridges station
Miss R. D is looking for a 1 bedroom flat in any location of Crawley for up to £160,000