our Crewkerne branch
Fox and Sons estate agents in Crewkerne would love to sell your home. Situated in a prominent position in Market Square we are well located for you to pop in for a chat about the local housing market and current demand for properties like yours.
With hundreds of buyers registered, not only in Crewkerne ... but within our local and national registered network it is possible we already have someone registered who is looking for a property like yours. Our team has a wealth of local knowledge and professional advice at our fingertips.
We cover a wide area - Ilminster, Chard, Tatworth, Hinton St.George, Beaminster, Mosterton, the Chinnocks and many more.
With our bespoke ‘Help To Find’ Service our aim is to find you the property of your dreams. Speak to one of us today for further information about how we help you to find your next home.
New Homes for sale in Crewkerne? We sell a range of new homes throughout the Crewkerne area and would be delighted to discuss our latest availability. Please contact the new homes team on 07980 940394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox & Sons are part of the national Sequence UK Limited network, which has over 320 offices across the UK.
why choose us?
- Part of a national estate agency network off over 300 branches, marketing your property to buyers nationwide
- Our in house Mortgage Consultant, Samantha Hooper is available for appointments
- HELP TO FIND - If the property you want is not on the market, we will find you one by using our unique, FREE Help to Find service.
- Marketing packages available including floorplans, audio tours and premium marketing on THE BIG 2, Rightmove & Zoopla.
- Our Lettings Team who are based in our Yeovil branch cover a huge area which ranges from Sherborne to Axminster and everything in between.
- We're open six days a week to make sure we're available to suit you and your potential buyers.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Wanted Land, building plots or properties in need of major work for investor buyers
Properties that require modernisation or improvement up to £150,000 in Crewkerne and surrounding area.
A two/three bedroom house with large garden in Crewkerne up to £185,000
Modern two bedroom property in Crewkerne up to £140,000
A two bedroom property in Crewkerne and surrounding area, with parking and secure garden - up to £150,000
Minimum three bedroom property in Crewkerne or surrounding area up to £500,000
Buyer waiitng for a one/two bedroom property in Crewkerne up to £100,000
A three bedroom property with good size garden in Crewkerne up to £170,000
Mrs C is sold subject to contract and is actively looking for a property on the Middle Hill development in Crewkerne up to £290,000
Mr H and Miss H are actively seeking a two bedroom house with parking in Crewkerne and surrounding area - up to £200,000