our Eastbourne branch
Eastbourne Estate agents Fox & Sons located in Eastbourne Town Centre situated on Cornfield Road near Eastbourne Train Station. If you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent we have a dedicated office team of 12 dynamic staff, the Sales department comprises of Branch Partner Peter Bushell, Travis Hammatt,
Ruth Dunlop, Stephen Rodgers our senior negotiators and viewing negotiators and Freya Orbell our Administrator.
Mortgage Consultants, Chris Ebrat and Nasir Ali who can help you with mortgage services including remortgages, insurance and our popular help to find service.
We are here to help you through the whole process and can offer a range of services including free market appraisals, professional photography, floorplans, audio tours, EPC, Home Conveyancing, Auctions and Surveys.
We cover a large area of the town giving local knowledge, including Meads, Old Town, Upperton, Rodmill, Seaside, Redoubt, Roselands and Hampden Park. As well as this, being part of a large national Estate Agent we have offices in surrounding areas including Langney, Polegate, Hailsham and Seaford.
Landlords, we have a dedicated Lettings department that covers the whole of Eastbourne and surrounding areas, so if you are looking to rent or let your property we are well placed to help you find tenants. We can also help you to manage your property and take the worry about the day-to-day care of your property in relation to rent collection and regular inspections.
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons lettings department are ARLA Propertymark Qualified.
- LANDLORDS you can benefit from your properties being ADVERTISED from our 3 offices across LANGNEY, SEAFORD, HAILSHAM & POLEGATE.
- We have a dedicated Land & New Homes team bringing you the best new homes developments.
- We offer a wide range of services all under one roof including mortgage services, conveyancing and auctions.
- Need mortgage advice? Come in and have a chat with one of our experienced Mortgage Consultants.
- If your looking to sell or let your property, let us tell you how we stand out from other agents in the town. Call us now!
- Autumn sale now on! Speak to us today about the great reduced price properties on offer.
at Fox & Sons Eastbourne
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Landlords - do you have an empty rental property in the Stone Cross area? There is a high demand for properties in this area.
Calling all landlords - are you struggling to let your rental property? We have hundreds of tenants ready to move this month
Landlords - we have tenants looking for three bedroom rental properties in the Eastbourne area. Do you require a free up to date valuation?
Miss A. is looking for bungalows up to £300,000 in Eastbourne.
Mr P. and his family are looking for a family home up to £500,000.
Mr J and his partner are first time buyers looking for a property in Hampden Park up to £250,000.
Mrs E. is looking to purchase a retirement flat! Contact us today if you are thinking of selling.
We have a high demand for properties in Hampden Park and surrounding areas. Please give us a call if you are considering selling and would like to know what we can do for you!
We have loads of applicants looking for a family home in Old Town close to the parks and schools.