our Eastbourne branch
FOX & SONS Estate Agents on Cornfield Road Eastbourne and have a DEDICATED office team of 15 friendly staff waiting to help you SELL or BUY your home, LET or RENT a property, provide MORTGAGE SERVICES, arrange a SURVEY or instruct SOLICITORS.
The sales department comprises of manager Peter Bushell, ... Travis Hammatt our Senior Valuer, Ruth Dunlop, Stephen Rodgers, Oliver, Daniel and Alex our in office Negotiators and Freya Orbell our Administrator. We also have two full time Mortgage Consultants, Chris Ebrat and Nasir Ali.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark registered LETTINGS department is headed up by Chris Sanderson and has a team of 5 SPECIALIST staff offering a wide range of LETTING SERVICES. We can help with the process of either RENTING or LETTING your PROPERTY as well as offering their PROFESSIONAL help for sales BUY TO LET INVESTORS.
As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. For SALES enquiries please call us on 01323 410911 and for RENTAL enquiries call us on 01323 439256.
why choose us?
- FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS! Available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you. If you're thinking of selling or renting call us NOW!
- 'My Account' available to all vendors. Keeping you updated on your property's performance!
- Fox & Sons offer a range of in-house services, including RENTALS, MORTGAGE SERVICES, HOME CONVEYANCING, PROPERTY VALUATIONS and SURVERYING.
- Fox & Sons are celebrating 150 years in Estate Agency!
- Fox & Sons lettings department are ARLA Propertymark Qualified.
- LANDLORDS you can benefit from your properties being ADVERTISED from our 3 offices across LANGNEY, SEAFORD, HAILSHAM & POLEGATE.
- OPEN 6 DAYS to make sure we are available at times to suit you and your potential BUYERS/TENANTS. Including LATE NIGHTS on THURSDAYS.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Landlords - do you have an empty rental property in the Stone Cross area? There is a high demand for properties in this area.
Calling all landlords - are you struggling to let your rental property? We have hundreds of tenants ready to move this month
Landlords - we have tenants looking for three bedroom rental properties in the Eastbourne area. Do you require a free up to date valuation?
Three bedroom house in Hampden Park up to £250,000. Urgently needed.
Number of applicants looking to purchase a house in the seaside area up to £300,000. Get in touch!
Miss A is a first time buyer looking for a one or two bedroom flat in the region of £170,000-£200,000.
Roselands or Redoubt areas. 3 bedroom house, detached or semi with large garden, driveway and period features. Up to £320,000.
Two bedroom bungalow in the Rodmill area of Eastbourne with parking, semi-detached or detached up to £300,000.
Looking for a period one bedroom flat with garden in the Upperton, Saffrons, Seaside and Redoubt area of Eastbourne. Looking to spend up to £150,000.