our Eastbourne branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents on Cornfield Road Eastbourne and have a dedicated office team of 15 friendly staff waiting to help you sell or buy your home, let or rent a property, provide Mortgage Services, arrange a survey or instruct solicitors.
The sales department comprises of manager Peter Bushell, ... Travis Hammatt our Senior Valuer, Ruth Dunlop, Stephen Rodgers, Daniel Stevens and Alex Dale our in office Negotiators and Freya Orbell our Administrator. We also have two full time Mortgage Consultants, Chris Ebrat and Nasir Ali.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark registered Lettings department is headed up by Chris Sanderson and has a team of 5 specialist staff offering a wide range of lettings services. We can help with the process of either renting or letting your property as well as offering professional help for sales.
As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. For sales enquiries please call us on 01323 410911 and for rental enquiries call us on 01323 439256.
why choose us?
- FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS! Available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you. If you're thinking of selling or renting call us NOW!
- 'My Account' available to all vendors. Keeping you updated on your property's performance!
- Fox & Sons offer a range of in-house services, including RENTALS, MORTGAGE SERVICES, HOME CONVEYANCING, PROPERTY VALUATIONS and SURVERYING.
- Fox & Sons are celebrating 150 years in Estate Agency!
- Fox & Sons lettings department are ARLA Propertymark Qualified.
- LANDLORDS you can benefit from your properties being ADVERTISED from our 3 offices across LANGNEY, SEAFORD, HAILSHAM & POLEGATE.
- OPEN 6 DAYS to make sure we are available at times to suit you and your potential BUYERS/TENANTS. Including LATE NIGHTS on THURSDAYS.
- Our new ONLINE EXTRA PACKAGES now includes FACEBOOK advertising!
at Fox & Sons Eastbourne
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Landlords - do you have an empty rental property in the Stone Cross area? There is a high demand for properties in this area.
Calling all landlords - are you struggling to let your rental property? We have hundreds of tenants ready to move this month
Landlords - we have tenants looking for three bedroom rental properties in the Eastbourne area. Do you require a free up to date valuation?
Mr A is looking for a three bedroom flat in Meads up to £400,000.
Many first time buyer applicants look for flats up to £200,000. Call us now.
We have buyers for a two or three bedroom house in the Roselands or Redoubt areas. Get in touch today to book in a free valuation.
Mrs M. is looking to upsize to a house up to £300,000.
We have applicants looking for a bungalow up to £350,000. Call today for a quick sale.
Mr C wants a two bedroom flat with a garden. Looking upto £250,000, good order throughout, close to Town Centre.