our Eastleigh branch
Our experienced professional team offer a wide range of home moving services. Fox & Sons is located in a prominent office on Market Street in central Eastleigh.
As well as Eastleigh the Fox & Sons team covers surrounding areas including Bishopstoke, Fair Oak, Horton Heath, Colden Common, Boyatt Wood, ... Allbrook and Mansbridge. Having operated in the town for many years, we've helped countless people move home.
We are one of the largest residential property auctioneers in the UK. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned professional, Fox & Sons can provide advice and information about all aspects of buying and selling at auction. We also have a national team of land and new home specialists, able to advise on the sale and acquisition of land for residential development, and give advice on new home builds.
At Fox & Sons we do more than sell your home, invite us to your home and we will explain our marketing packages and our help to find service. As part of a national estate agency network we help at every step of moving home, from mortgage services and conveyancing, surveys to Energy Performance Certificates.
Call us today to book your FREE property valuation to find out how we will help you move in the timescale that suits you, while achieving the best possible price from the best possible buyer for you.
why choose us?
- Prominent Market Street location in the heart of Eastleigh Town Centre with professional bespoke window displays.
- Wide range of specialised property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and much more.
- We offer Open House Events, a structured & managed event to generate maximum interest for your property.
- Our successful South Coast Auctions are held on a regular basis throughout the year.
- To discuss your land requirements please contact Land Manager, Glyn Richards on 02380 234345.
- We're part of an award winning national estate agency network which is consistently recognised at the Estate Agency of the Year Awards.
- Fox & Sons is one of the most successful estate agents in the South, with over 60 branches stretching from Cornwall to East Sussex.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs S are looking for property for sale in Central Eastleigh, with three bedrooms up to £300,000
Mr T wants to purchase a Fair Oak property with a double garage and three or four double bedrooms
We have buyers looking for houses for sale on the Bosville Estate with two / three bedrooms up to £220,000
Three bedroom home in Mansbridge, garden, garage or rear access
Central Eastleigh, semi detached/end of terrace/detached, three bedrooms, off road parking, good size garden