our Fareham branch
Fox & Sons estate agents in Fareham offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let. Situated in West Street we are a well established agent, as part of a national estate agents network with over 30 years combined experience, we are here to guide you at every stage ... of the moving process.
why choose us?
- Professional and hard working team, ask any of our staff about our Help To Find service
- An experienced and friendly team with ample knowledge of the local Fareham area.
- Grant Humphries Cert Cil (MP) Senior Mortgage Consultant is available for appointments. Call to book with him today!
- High Street location with prominent large window displays, right in the heart of Fareham town centre.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgages, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, insurance and much more.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Gareth and Stacey work in the Fareham area and are first time buyers looking to buy a 2/3 bedroom house in the Norset Road area.
Mr & Mrs Smart are looking for a Three bedroom house in the West End area.
Mr & Mrs Davies are a retired couple looking for a 1/2 bedroom flat in the Fareham Area ideally ground floor. A bus route is important and some outside space.
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a four/five bedroom detached house in the Catisfield area for their growing family.
Mr & Mrs Simpson are looking to move to West Street, Maddison Court area to be near their daughter. A ground floor flat is essential, they don't need a big garden and ideally want a parking space too.
Mr P is looking for a 2+ bedroom property with garage or space for in the Fareham area. Timescales are flexible, can you help?
Cams Hill School Catchments area in demand we have people really in need of this area...would you consider a free valuation to find out more?