our Hangleton Road, Hove branch
Fox and Sons Estate Agents in Hangleton, one of Brighton and Hove's leading estate agents, would love to sell or let your property. Our local network of 8 offices covers all areas of Brighton and Hove and the surrounding areas. We are also part of a national network of over 300 offices. We advertise
on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and other sites too. Our Hangleton Branch is situated in West Hove, in a prime position of Queens Parade and we cover Hangleton, West Blatchington, Goldstone Valley, Portslade, Mile Oak, Nevil District, and Fishersgate.
Our sales team is headed by Branch Manager - Sam Whiting, whose local knowledge is second to none. He heads up a team of four (Jessica Lai - Residential Sales Negotiators, Aniko Ruff - Residential Sales Negotiator and Administrator, Jack Johnson - Mortgage Services Consultant) who aim to help you at every stage of the moving and buying process and make it as positive and stress free as possible. Jack Johnson, our committed in house mortgage consultant is here to discuss your needs whether you are a homeowner, buyer, seller or landlord. He can advise you on Help to Buy schemes, pension regulation, Buy to Let deals, stamp duty and cost of moving.
We have a dedicated ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department based in Western Road, lead by Sarah Tappenden and her team. If you are thinking of selling and want a FREE valuation or interested to buy, please contact our friendly team.
why choose us?
- We offer a wide range of services including, selling, buying, renting, letting, mortgage services, auctions, home conveyancing and surveys.
- Part of a national network of estate agents with over 40 offices within London
- Our 'HELP TO FIND' service is designed so we can do the searching for you! Call NOW for your appoitment to find out how.
- Our Mortgage Consultant Jack Johnson is available for appointments Monday through to Saturday at a time to best suit you.
- Maximum impact for your home with professional photography, floorplan and online marketing packages, Featured Property, Premium Listing.
- Get your property displayed in the largest and brightest window, take advantage of our LED windows where we can really showcase your home.
- Our office is open 6 days a week and 7pm late night on Thursdays to make sure we are available at time to suit you.
- Every property is marketed across our 9 offices within the Brighton & Hove area.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
1-2 Bedroom flat in Hove or Portslade for professional couple, Budget £240,000
BUY TO LET INVESTOR - 2-3 bed house with potential of extension and/or refurbishment.
Young Family looking for 3 bed house with garden and off-street parking ideally in Hove or Portslade. Budget of £400,000.
Growing family looking for 4 bed house, close to schools and shops, Budget £450,000.
Relocating to be closer to family, bungalow or flat within Hangleton, Budget £390,000
Family home within Hove/Hangleton must have a large garden, Budget £380,000
Retiring couple looking to downsize to a 2-3 bed bungalow within Hangleton area, Budget £400,000
First time buyer professional couple looking to buy their first property, 1-2 bed flat within Hove or Portland, Budget £200,000.
BUY TO LET INVESTOR looking for 2-3 bedroom house within Portslade/Hangleton, Budget £325,000
Looking for a house, ideally period within Portslade (Close to station) Budget £400,000