our Hangleton Road, Hove branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hangleton, one of Brighton and Hove's leading estate agents, would love to sell or let your property. Our local network of offices cover all areas of Brighton and Hove and surrounding areas. We are also part of a national network of over 320 offices. We advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location to name but a few. Our Hangleton Branch is situated in a prime position of Queens Parade
and we cover Hangleton, West Blatchington, Goldstone Valley, Portslade, Mile Oak, Nevil District, and Fishersgate.
Our Sales Team is headed by Branch Manager Alex Wood, who started his estate agency career in 2012 and has worked in the Brighton and Hove area for a number of years now. Alex heads the team of four which includes Arron Dyer and Ellie Harris who are both Residential Sales Negotiators and Kelly Roberts our inhouse Mortgage Advisor. We all aim to help you at every stage of the moving process. Kelly Roberts is here to discuss your needs whether you are a homeowner, buyer, seller or landlord.
We have a dedicated lettings department based in Western Road, lead by Sarah Tappenden and her team. If you are thinking of selling and want a FREE valuation or interested to buy, please contact our friendly team.
why choose us?
- Alex, Arron, Ellie and Daniel are keen to help with your move and pride themselves in offering excellent customer service.
- Unique HELP TO FIND service - name your favourite roads to live in and we will source properties that are not yet on the market for you.
- Superb marketing packages that include professional photography, audio tours, floorplans and premium listings.
- Our office is open 6 days a week. For your convenience we open until 7pm on Thursday and are open until 5pm on Saturday.
- We can value your home for you completely free of charge. Call to book your FREE MARKET APPRAISAL now.
- Our network of offices within Brighton & Hove play a vital part in helping you secure a buyer, PLUS we deal with many London buyers.
- We have a network of over 320 offices. With the strength of our national network we can attract buyers nationwide.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
A young family looking for a 3 bedroom home with a garden and off street parking in the Hangleton area. Budget of up to £450,000.
Mr T is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow in Hangleton. A budget of up to £600,000
Miss R and Mr C are looking for a family home in Portslade. They need a minimum of 3 bedrooms and a garden for the kids!
Miss J is looking for a 1-2 bedroom flat ideally with a garden in either Hangleton or Portslade. Maximum budget is £280,000.
Mr and Mrs P are looking to downsize to a 2-3 bedroom bungalow in Portslade. They need both a garden and driveway and Mr P would love a garage!