our Hangleton Road, Hove branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 02380080504.
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hangleton, one of Brighton and Hove's leading estate agents, would love to sell or let your property. Our local network of offices cover all areas of Brighton and Hove and surrounding areas. We are also part of a national network of over 320 offices. We advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location to name but a few. Our Hangleton Branch is situated in a prime position of Queens Parade and we cover Hangleton, West Blatchington, Goldstone Valley, Portslade, Mile Oak, Nevil District, and Fishersgate.
Our sales team is headed by Branch Manager Jack Harding, who has close to 10 years experience of the local market. jack heads a team of four including, Arron Dyer - Residential Sales Negotiator, Kayleigh Thaxter - Administrator and Brendon Kruger - Mortgage Services Consultant who aim to help you at every stage of the moving process. Brendon Kruger, our committed in-house Mortgage Consultant is here to discuss your needs whether you are a homeowner, buyer, seller or landlord.
We have a dedicated lettings department based in Western Road, le...
why choose us?
- Jack, Kayleigh and Arron are keen to help with your move and pride themselves in offering excellent customer service.
- Unique HELP TO FIND service - name your favourite roads to live in and we will source properties that are not yet on the market for you.
- Superb marketing packages that include professional photography, audio tours, floorplans and premium listings.
- Our office is open 6 days a week. For your convenience we open until 7pm on Thursday and are open until 5pm on Saturday.
- We can value your home for you completely free of charge. Call to book your FREE MARKET APPRAISAL now.
- Our network of offices within Brighton & Hove play a vital part in helping you secure a buyer, PLUS we deal with many London buyers.
- We have a network of over 320 offices. With the strength of our national network we can attract buyers nationwide.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
1-2 Bedroom flat in Hove or Portslade for professional couple, Budget £240,000
BUY TO LET INVESTOR - 2-3 bed house with potential of extension and/or refurbishment.
Young Family looking for 3 bed house with garden and off-street parking ideally in Hove or Portslade. Budget of £400,000.
Growing family looking for 4 bed house, close to schools and shops, Budget £450,000.
Relocating to be closer to family, bungalow or flat within Hangleton, Budget £390,000
Family home within Hove/Hangleton must have a large garden, Budget £380,000
FIRST TIME BUYER - Ms M is a first time buyer who is looking for a 2 bedroom house, with a budget of £300,000. Do you have a property which suits this?
Ms B is looking for a 3 bed house on the west side of Holmes Avenue and the south side of Nevill Avenue. She wants to be close to schools! She has a budget of £580,000!