our Hangleton Road, Hove branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hangleton, one of Brighton and Hove's leading estate agents, would love to sell or let your property. Our local network of 8 offices covers all areas of Brighton and Hove and the surrounding areas. We are also part of a national network of over 320 offices. We advertise on
Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and other sites too. Our Hangleton Branch is situated in West Hove, in a prime position of Queens Parade and we cover Hangleton, West Blatchington, Goldstone Valley, Portslade, Mile Oak, Nevil District, and Fishersgate.
Our sales team is headed by Branch Manager - Sam Whiting, whose local knowledge is second to none. He heads up a team of four (Beau Sullivan - Assistant Manager, George Fowler - Residential Sales Negotiator, Kayleigh Thaxter -Administrator, Miranda Lowe - Mortgage Services Consultant) who aim to help you at every stage of the moving and buying process and make it as positive and stress free as possible. Miranda Lowe, our committed in-house Mortgage Consultant is here to discuss your needs whether you are a homeowner, buyer, seller or landlord. She can also advise you on Help to Buy schemes, pension regulation, Remortgages, Buy to Let deals, stamp duty and cost of moving.
We have a dedicated ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department based in Western Road, lead by Sarah Tappenden and her team. If you are thinking of selling and want a FREE valuation or interested to buy, please contact our friendly team.
why choose us?
- We have a friendly, enthusiastic and motivated team led by the Branch Manager, Sam Whiting!
- Our 'HELP TO FIND' service is designed so we can do the searching for you, call to find out how this can help you.
- Superb marketing packages that include professional photography, floorplans, feature property, premium listings and Facebook.
- Our office is open 6 days a week and we work late nights to make sure we are available at a time to suit you.
- An impressive estate agency which is based in the heart of Hangleton with a double shops front window display.
- Our 8 offices within Brighton & Hove all play a vital part in securing you a buyer, or finding you a new home.
- The only estate Agency located in Hangleton who use both Rightmove and Zoopla, providing you with more viewings and better marketing.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
1-2 Bedroom flat in Hove or Portslade for professional couple, Budget £240,000
BUY TO LET INVESTOR - 2-3 bed house with potential of extension and/or refurbishment.
Young Family looking for 3 bed house with garden and off-street parking ideally in Hove or Portslade. Budget of £400,000.
Growing family looking for 4 bed house, close to schools and shops, Budget £450,000.
Relocating to be closer to family, bungalow or flat within Hangleton, Budget £390,000
Family home within Hove/Hangleton must have a large garden, Budget £380,000
FIRST TIME BUYER - Ms M is a first time buyer who is looking for a 2 bedroom house, with a budget of £300,000. Do you have a property which suits this?
Ms B is looking for a 3 bed house on the west side of Holmes Avenue and the south side of Nevill Avenue. She wants to be close to schools! She has a budget of £580,000!