our Hastings branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hastings would love to SELL your home. Our office is found on the busy Havelock Road and offers a complete property service for the Hastings/ St Leonard's areas including the surrounding villages. We have a long established residential sales team with many years of experience in Estate Agency. Your property can be featured on RIGHTMOVE, ZOOPLA and Fox & Sons offer fantastic marketing with
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and further advertising with FEATURE PROPERTIES, PREMIUM LISTINGS, PROPERTY OF THE WEEK and WINDOW FEATURES.
We have a dedicated Lettings Department headed up by Holly Homan who is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property. With support from 3 other valued members of the team and covering all of the following postcodes TN31 - TN40. Our Mortgage Consultant Jonathan Brockman is fully qualified in helping customers finance their ideal home. We specialise in Land and New Homes Sales.
We are part of a local network of 24 offices throughout Sussex lead by the Senior Area Director Jon Barnes and Lettings Area Director Peter Wolter. Interacting closely with over 40 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide. We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01424 722177. Or for our lettings department call 01424 716480.
why choose us?
- Dedicated HELP TO FIND service for all our clients. We'll help you find through our BESPOKE tailored PROPERTY SEARCH service.
- We pride ourselves in conducting constructive viewing feedback to all our vendors
- SafeAgent registered agents with vast experience and legislative knowledge.
- Dedicated Property Management service, large accounts team, experienced local agents with national support.
- Featuring the BIGGEST window display in HASTINGS, with our PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and ENHANCED photo's your property is sure to stand out!
- Offering MORTGAGE SERVICES, FIRST TIME BUYERS, BUY TO LET, RE-MORTGAGE we cater to all!
- Is your property featured on the BIG TWO? Rightmove & Zoopla, over 90% of Homemovers start their search ONLINE.
- We're negotiating offers DAILY and are always focused on helping you achieve the BEST PRICE
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms P & Ms K are First Time Buyers looking for a 2 bed house up to £220,000. They are happy to do work and are eager to get on the property ladder. Can you help?
LANDLORDS- Mr Y is a local food business owner in need of local home for long term. 1 bedroom, outside space preferred, budget up to £650pcm!
LANDLORDS- Ms B is an ITU Nurse at the Conquest, looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for her & her husband. Super modern, quiet area, easy commute to the hospital, to move before September!
Ms T is relocating from Canary Wharf as she'll now be working from home and looking for a long term home here, with period features, sea views and a local park for her to relax in!
Mr B urgently needs a home for his family with 4 bedrooms, private garden, two bathrooms and dog friendly! Up to £1350pcm and motivated to move now!
Mrs Bradley has already SOLD her property and is looking for a Bungalow in the region of £250,000 - £280,000, could your property be the one she's looking for?
Mrs Anderson is looking for 4+ bedroom property with a Garage and a Garden, could yours be the one she's after?
Mr. W is an investment buyer, ready to proceed, looking for 4 Bedroom Property upto £300,000, do you know the value of your house? could yours be the one he's looking for?
Mrs. D has registered looking for a 2 bedroom property that offers a separate kitchen to the lounge, Price range £100,000 - £175,000
Mr Perkins is looking for a 4 Bedroom Property within walking distance from the Train Station, does your property match this requirement