our Hastings branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hastings would love to SELL your home. Our office is found on the busy Havelock Road and offers a complete property service for the Hastings/ St Leonard's areas including the surrounding villages. We have a long established residential sales team with many years of experience in Estate Agency. Your property can be featured on RIGHTMOVE, ZOOPLA and Fox & Sons offer fantastic marketing with
PROFESSIONAL, FEATURE PROPERTIES, PREMIUM LISTINGS, PROPERTIES OF THE WEEK and WINDOW FEATURES.
We have a dedicated Lettings Department headed up by Holly Homan who is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property. With support from 3 other valued members of the team and covering all of the following postcodes TN31 - TN40. Our Mortgage Consultant Jonathan Brockman is fully qualified in helping customers finance their ideal home. We specialise in Land and New Homes Sales.
We are part of a local network of 24 different offices throughout Sussex. Lead by the Senior Area Director Jon Barnes and Lettings Area Director Peter Wolter. Interacting closely with over 40 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide. We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us our residential sales team on 01424 722177 or for our lettings department call 01424 716480.
why choose us?
- Dedicated HELP TO FIND service for all our clients. We'll help you find through our BESPOKE tailored PROPERTY SEARCH service.
- SafeAgent registered agents with vast experience and legislative knowledge.
- Dedicated Property Management service, large accounts team, experienced local agents with national support.
- Featuring the BIGGEST window display in HASTINGS, with our PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and ENHANCED photo's your property is sure to stand out!
- Offering MORTGAGE SERVICES, FIRST TIME BUYERS, BUY TO LET, RE-MORTGAGE we cater to all!
- We are running our most SUCCESSFUL Christmas campaign which is guaranteed to get you the best interest for your property - ask for details.
- Fox & Sons sold 7 properties in the last TWO DAYS! Call today for a free valuation to find out how much yours is worth.
- DID YOU KNOW over 90% of Homemovers start their search ONLINE? Is your property featured on the BIG TWO? Rightmove & Zoopla!!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms P & Ms K are First Time Buyers looking for a 2 bed house up to £220,000. They are happy to do work and are eager to get on the property ladder. Can you help?
LANDLORDS - Ms T is relocating from Canary Wharf as she'll now be working from home and looking for a long term home here, with period features, sea views and a local park for her to relax in!
LANDLORDS - Mr B urgently needs a home for his family with 4 bedrooms, private garden, two bathrooms and dog friendly! Up to £1350pcm and motivated to move now!
Mrs. D has registered looking for a 2 bedroom property that offers a separate kitchen to the lounge, Price range £100,000 - £175,000
LANDLORDS - NHS Couple Looking for a 2 Bedroom Home to Welcome their Baby into when she's born in the New Year! A budget up to £950 and a garden preferred.
LANDLORDS - Dental nurse looking for a long term rental for herself and her lovely persian cat! Would prefer seafront with a small courtyard to spend al fresco evenings in!
Mr Cooper is looking for a property that has INVESTMENT POTENTIAL. A property that would be ideal to let out.
Mr F is looking for 4 bedroom propeties up to the value of £400,000, he is a CASH buyer and ready to go!!
Mr G is lookng for a 2 or 3 bedroom House in the local area.
Miss A is a first time buyer looking for flats up to the value of £225,000