our Hastings branch
Fox & Sons estate agents in Hastings would love to SELL or LET your home. Our office on Havelock Road offers a complete property service for the Hastings and St Leonard's areas including the villages of Westfield, Sedlescombe, Fairlight, Guestling, Icklesham and Three Oaks. We have a long establis ... hed residential sales team headed up by Daniel Cotterill with support from Ryan Bettney. Together we have over 50 years experience in Estate Agency. With support from 9 other experienced staff members. We have one of the largest, prominent window displays in the town centre, enabling us to show over 170 properties. We have a dedicated Letting's Department led by Helena Sugden having 6 years experience in the industry. With support from a team that are able to advise on all aspects of letting a property and covering all of the following postcodes TN31 - TN40 Our Mortgage Services Manager, Andrew Titherly has worked within the industry for 13 years and is closely supported by our Mortgage Consultant Jeff Alcock. We specialise in Land and New Homes Sales. We are part of a local network of 26 offices throughout Sussex. Interacting closely with our 44 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 300 branches nationwide. We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01424 722177.
why choose us?
- Established in 1868, Fox & Sons is one of the most well-known estate agency names in Hastings
- We are situated in a prominent location in the heart of Hastings with an eye catching window display
- FREE MARKET APPRAISALS, available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you! If you are thinking of selling please call us today!
- Our ONLINE EXTRA PACKAGES make us stand out from other estate agents, ask about our enhanced marketing today!
- Friendly and hardworking team of professionals combining over 50 years of estate agency experience with good local knowledge of Hastings
- We provide a range of specialised property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes and much more.
- Specialist ARLA registered lettings department with services including our premium property management services. Call us for more details.
at Fox & Sons Hastings
Price Advice Day
What is your investment worth? We are holding a landlord and investor advice day! Please feel free to come and speak to one of our experienced staff.All Day
Bristol Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea TN38 9EWAll Day
First Time Seller Event
Thinking about upsizing? Unsure if you can? We have a great First Time Seller Event to help you make your decision! Call Now!!All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs A has nothing to sell and is looking for a 2 bedroom flat or house in Hastings or St Leonard's up to £150,000.
Mr B is a First Time Buyer looking for a one bedroom flat up to £95,000.
Mr B & Miss S are under offer and looking for a three bedroom house up to £230,000.
Mr F is an investor looking for a two bedroom house up to £200,000 with good rental potential.
Mr B and family are looking for a three bedroom house to rent in Hastings or St Leonard's with a budget of up to £950pcm. Working, long term tenants ready to move.
Ms S with a budget of up to £850pcm looking for a one bedroom flat to rent in Hastings or St Leonard's, long term tenant
Mr C and family are looking to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom house in Hastings. Looking for a long term tenancy and ready to move in as soon as possible. Budget up to £950pcm