our Hastings branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hastings offers a TAILORED property service for the Hastings/ St Leonard's areas including the surrounding villages. We would LOVE to SELL your home, With a long established residential sales team with many years of experience in Estate Agency we can OFFER you fantastic services such as features on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, PREMIUM LISTINGS, PROPERTIES OF THE WEEK,
MANAGERS CHOICE and WINDOW FEATURES and a dedicated sales team who will call our your property to POTENTIAL BUYERS.
We have a dedicated Lettings Department headed up by Holly Homan who is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property. With support from 3 other valued members of the team and covering all of the following postcodes TN31 - TN40. Both of our Mortgage Consultants are fully qualified in helping customers finance their ideal home. We specialise in Land and New Homes Sales.
We are part of a local network of 24 different offices throughout Sussex. The Senior Area Director Jon Barnes and Lettings Area Director Peter Wolter. Interacting closely with over 40 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide. We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us our residential sales team on 01424 722177 or for our lettings department call 01424 716480.
why choose us?
- Safe Agent registered agents with vast experience and legislative knowledge.
- Dedicated Property Management service, large accounts team, experienced local agents with national support.
- TWO Property Valuers in branch.
- DID YOU KNOW over 90% of Homemovers start their search ONLINE? Is your property featured on the BIG TWO? Rightmove & Zoopla!!
- FIRST TIME BUYERS, INVESTORS or HOME MOVERS, we have 2 MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS in branch passionate about helping find the best deal!
- Curious about the value of your home? In March we are offering FREE valuations in preparation for the lift of the National Lockdown.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY until the 31st March. If you're on the market and struggling to gain interest, then call us. WE CAN HELP YOU!
at Fox & Sons Hastings
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
LANDLORDS - Ms T is relocating from Canary Wharf as she'll now be working from home and looking for a long term home here, with period features, sea views and a local park for her to relax in!
LANDLORDS - Mr B urgently needs a home for his family with 4 bedrooms, private garden, two bathrooms and dog friendly! Up to £1350pcm and motivated to move now!
LANDLORDS - NHS Couple Looking for a 2 Bedroom Home to Welcome their Baby into when she's born in the New Year! A budget up to £950 and a garden preferred.
LANDLORDS - Dental nurse looking for a long term rental for herself and her lovely persian cat! Would prefer seafront with a small courtyard to spend al fresco evenings in!
Mr Cooper is looking for a property that has INVESTMENT POTENTIAL. A property that would be ideal to let out.
Mr Avon is looking for a House OR Bungalow bungalow/house up to 300k-500k.
Mr. D is looking for a flat up to the value of £180,000 in a VILLAGE location.
Mr E, is looking for a SUBSTANTIAL property, with CHARACTER, upto 6 bedrooms! Do you think have the home he is looking for?
Mr Miskin is looking for a FREEHOLD property with OFF ROAD PARKING
Mr F is a FIRST TIME BUYER looking for a TWO BEDROOM FLAT up to £100,000