our Hastings branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential Estate Agency - call 01424 722177 or ... email us at Hastings@fox-and-sons.co.uk
Lettings - call 01424 716480 or email us at email@example.com
Mortgage Services - call 01424 722177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hastings would love to SELL or LET your home. We offer a complete property service for the Hastings and St Leonard's areas including the villages of Westfield, Sedlescombe, Fairlight, Guestling, Icklesham and Three Oaks. We have a long established residential team headed up by Branch Partner Daniel Cotterill. Together we have many years of experience in Estate Agency. We have a dedicated Lettings Department headed up by Holly Homan who is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property, with support from 3 other team members.
If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01424 722177. Or for our lettings department call 01424 716480.
why choose us?
- We have fully qualified Mortgage Consultants - available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you.
- Dedicated HELP TO FIND service for all our clients. We'll help you find through our BESPOKE tailored PROPERTY SEARCH service.
- Attracting the LONDON market with 43 offices within M25. We find BUYERS from across the country as part of a 320+ NATIONAL branch network.
- Building or developing in the area? Ask about our specialist Land & New Homes Department.
- We provide all vendors with REGULAR UPDATES and constructive feedback from all viewings carried out.
- Specialist ARLA registered letting agents in Hastings. Services including our premium property management services. Call us for more details
- Landlords, we offer a property management service with a dedicated property manager giving you continuity throughout the tenancy.
- We're committed to giving your home the best possible presentation and the widest possible exposure to help secure the best possible price.
at Fox & Sons Hastings
We are holding a Mortgage Clinic for all First Time Buyers, Home Movers and Investors. Call not to book your time slot and meet with our consultant.
All DayBook to Attend
We have fantastic NEW HOMES available with HELP TO BUY - call into the branch to find out more, or contact us on 01424 722177.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms P & Ms K are First Time Buyers looking for a 2 bed house up to £220,000. They are happy to do work and are eager to get on the property ladder. Can you help?
Mrs J has sold her property and is looking for a Character Apartment or House with 2+ bedrooms up to £260,000. If you are thinking of selling, please contact us!!
Mr A & Miss B have sold their property and are looking for a 3+ bed House in and around The Suttons up to £320,000. Can you help?
Miss K is looking for a one / two bedroom flat for her first home. Her budget is £140,000 max - are you looking to sell? Can you Help?
Mr & Mrs N are looking for a 2 + bedroom house up to £250,000 within Hastings & St Leonards. Can you help?
Mr N is a First Time Buyer looking for a Flat up to £125,000. This can be one or two bedrooms and he doesn't mind a little work. Can you help?
LANDLORDS- Ms G is loking for a one bedroom apartment with parking budget up to £600pcm and ready to move now!
LANDLORDS- Ms C is looking for a 3 bedroom modern property within Hastings/St Leonards & Bexhill budget of £2000pcm ready to move now!
Miss L is looking for a 4 bedroom property in the Hastings area for herself and her family. They'd ideally love a garden, parking and being nearby good schools!
Ms T is looking for a modern, high spec 2 bedroom property in St Leonards, with outdoor space, to move by the end of April!