our Hastings branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hastings would love to SELL or LET your home. Our office on Havelock Road offers a complete property service for the Hastings and St Leonard's areas including the villages of Westfield, Sedlescombe, Fairlight, Guestling, Icklesham and Three Oaks. We have a long established
residential sales team headed up by Daniel Cotterill with support from Ryan Bettney. Together we have over 50 years experience in Estate Agency. With support from 9 other experienced staff members.
We have a dedicated Lettings Department headed up by Laura Winter who has been with the business for over 6 years and therefore is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property. With support from 3 other valued members of the team and covering all of the following postcodes TN31 - TN40. Our Mortgage Services Manager, Katie Wilkinson is closely supported by our Mortgage Consultant Emma Wheeler in helping customers finance their ideal home. We specialise in Land and New Homes Sales.
We are part of a local network of 26 offices throughout Sussex lead by the Senior Area Director Jon Barnes and Lettings Area Director Peter Wolter. Interacting closely with our 44 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide. We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01424 722177.
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons have been in the town since early 1980s so have extensive local knowledge, having worked through many different markets.
- Residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, land & new homes and auctions all under one roof!
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photography and floor plans to make your property stand out from the rest!
- HELP TO FIND - Still looking for your dream home? Call us today to see how we can help.
- We provide all vendors with regular updates and constructive feedback from all viewings carried out.
- Genuine local experts with a High Street presence.
- Specialist ARLA registered lettings department with services including our premium property management services. Call us for more details.
- Landlords, we offer a property management service with a dedicated property manager giving you continuity throughout the tenancy.
at Fox & Sons Hastings
We've got a plan to Help you Find a property. Call now to book in and get all the information you need to move forward with a purchase - 01424 722177.
All DayBook to Attend
If it is your first time RENTING and you need ADVISE on how to find a suitable PROPERTY, speak to our dedicated LETTINGS team on 01424 716 480.
07:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
Price Advice Day
What is your investment worth? We are holding a landlord and investor advice day! Please feel free to come and speak to one of our experienced staff.
All DayBook to Attend
We have fantastic NEW HOMES available - call into the branch to find out more, or contact us on 01424 722177.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
LANDLORDS - Ms P is looking to rent a two bedroom house or flat with Garden in and Hastings with a budget of up to £900pcm. Working, long term tenant ready to move now!
LANDLORDS - Mr C is looking to rent a 2 bedroom unfurnished property in Hastings or St Leonards. Looking for a long term tenancy and ready to move in now with a budget of £1000 pcm
LANDLORDS! - Ms W is looking for a One Bedroom property to rent in Hastings up to £550pcm. Working professional and ready to move now!
Mr F & Miss W are First Time Buyers looking for a flat close to the Town Centre up to £120,000.
Mr A & Miss T are First Time Buyers looking for a house in the Ore area having 2 - 3 bedrooms with a garden up to £190,000.
Mr C & Miss W have nothing to sell and are looking for an older style house up to £200,000 around the Harold Road/ Saxon Road area.
Mr L is looking to purchase his first home and would love a property in Pinders Road, Hawthorne Road or New Road up to £160,000.
LANDLORDS - Ms G and family are looking for a four or Five bedroom property to rent in Hastings or St Leonards, with a budget up to £1650pcm, Working full time and ready to move now!