our Haywards Heath branch
Local estate agents Fox & Sons in Haywards Heath offer a whole range of services for those wishing to buy, sell, rent or let property in the area. We cover the whole of Haywards Heath and surrounding villages including Lindfield, Cuckfield, Balcombe, Newick, South Chailey, Uckfield, Wivelsfield Gree ... n and Ardingly. As part of a national estate agency network of over 320 offices, we are perfectly located to expose your property to buyers in London, the South Coast and beyond. Your Haywards Heath office holds regular local events for first-time buyers, cash buyers, investors and landlords. We have a wealth of excellent local knowledge, including primary and secondary schools, the local community, where to go and what to do, and the quickest commuter links to London and Brighton. Samuel Quick, Branch Partner, has been an estate agent for 14 years and has been with Fox & Sons since 2005. He has great experience and local knowledge; being a long-term resident of Haywards Heath himself. The team: Samuel Quick - Branch Partner Ryan Soan - Valuer Tom Slaymaker - Negotiator Will Mitchell- Viewing Negotiator Jake Woolven- Viewing negotiator Shirley Brooks - Lettings Manager Samuel Donnelly - Apprentice Letting Negotiator Gareth Pontin is our Mortgage Services Manager
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons have been in the town since early 1980s so have extensive local knowledge, having worked through many different markets.
- Town centre location with prominent large LED window displays with a guarantee to showcase your property to the best possible ability
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches with 44 offices being within the M25 in London, attracting buyers from across the country
- MY ACCOUNT - an online programme where you can monitor your property's performance, as well as keeping up to date with what's on the market
- Audio Tours, Floor Plans & Professional Photos available - to find out more, please ask about our exclusive marketing packages
- Accompanied viewings preferred and we provide all vendors with regular updates and constructive feedback from all viewings carried out
- We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant with appointments available to suit you, including weekends and evenings!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a property in Selby Court, Haywards Heath, If you are thinking of moving call now for your FREE, no obligation market appraisal.
Mr & Mrs W are desperate to find a one or two bedroom apartment within walking distance of the train station, can you help?
Mr S is looking for a two bedroom house or flat in Haywards Heath, up to £275,000. If you are thinking of selling give us a call for a free, no obligation valuation.
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a three or four bedroom property in Haywards Heath up to £460,000 - for a free, up to date, no obligation, valuation on your property pop in now or give us a call
Mr P is looking for a 3 bedroom house in Haywards Heath or surrounds around £300,000. Are you thinking of selling? Call now for your free market appraisal.
First time buyers looking for their first property in Haywards Heath up to £300,000. Can you help them get on the property ladder?