our Haywards Heath branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Haywards Heath would love to SELL or LET your home.
Our office on South Road offers a complete property service for the Haywards Heath areas including surrounding villages including Lindfield, Cuckfield, Balcombe, Newick, South Chailey, Uckfield, Wivelsfield Green and Ardingly.
We ... have a remarkable long established residential sales team headed up by Samuel Quick has been an estate agent for 14 years and has been with Fox & Sons since 2005. With support from Ben Pester and further supported by three other experienced staff members.
We have a dedicated lettings department which cover Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, and Lewes headed up by Shirley Brooks who has been with the business for over 4 years and therefore is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property. With support from Lettings Negotiator Reece Ballard who has over 3 years of experience in the lettings industry.
We are part of a local network of 26 offices throughout Sussex and interacting closely with our 44 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide.
We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01424 722177.
Alternatively if you are wishing to rent or let your property please call our professional lettings team on 01444 454042.
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons have been in the town since early 1980s so have extensive local knowledge, having worked through many different markets.
- Town centre location with prominent large LED window displays with a guarantee to showcase your property to the best possible ability
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches with 44 offices being within the M25 in London, attracting buyers from across the country
- MY ACCOUNT - an online programme where you can monitor your property's performance, as well as keeping up to date with what's on the market
- Audio Tours, Floor Plans & Professional Photos available - to find out more, please ask about our exclusive marketing packages
- Accompanied viewings preferred and we provide all vendors with regular updates and constructive feedback from all viewings carried out
- We offer a dedicated Property Management service where you and your tenant will have communication and support 7 days a week!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a property in Selby Court, Haywards Heath, If you are thinking of moving call now for your FREE, no obligation market appraisal.
Mr & Mrs W are desperate to find a one or two bedroom apartment within walking distance of the train station, can you help?
Mr S is looking for a two bedroom house or flat in Haywards Heath, up to £275,000. If you are thinking of selling give us a call for a free, no obligation valuation.
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a three or four bedroom property in Haywards Heath up to £460,000 - for a free, up to date, no obligation, valuation on your property pop in now or give us a call
Mr P is looking for a 3 bedroom house in Haywards Heath or surrounds around £300,000. Are you thinking of selling? Call now for your free market appraisal.
First time buyers looking for their first property in Haywards Heath up to £300,000. Can you help them get on the property ladder?
Landlords - We have a high demand for properties close to Haywards Heath Station!
Landlords - Are you struggling to let your rental property? We have hundreds of tenants ready to move now.
Lettings - One or two bedroom properties in Burgess Hill urgently needed.