our Haywards Heath branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Hayward's Heath would love to sell or let your home.
Our office on South Road offers a complete property service for the Hayward's Heath areas including surrounding villages including Lindfield, Cuckfield, Balcombe, Newick, North Chailey South Chailey, Wivelsfield Green and ... Ardingly.
We have a long established residential sales team headed up by Samuel Quick who has been an estate agent for 15 years and has been with Fox & Sons since 2005. With support from Ben Pester and further supported by four other experienced staff members.
We have a dedicated lettings department which cover Hayward's Heath, Burgess Hill, and Lewes managed by Shirley Brooks who has been with the business for over 9 years and therefore is fully qualified to advise on all aspects of letting a property.
We are part of a local network of 26 offices throughout Sussex and interacting closely with our 44 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide.
We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01444 450105.
Alternatively if you are wishing to rent or let your property please call our professional lettings team on 01444 454042.
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons have been in the town since early 1980s so have extensive local knowledge, having worked through many different markets.
- Town centre location with prominent large LED window displays with a guarantee to showcase your property to the best possible ability
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches with 44 offices being within the M25 in London, attracting buyers from across the country
- Audio Tours, Floor Plans & Professional Photos available - to find out more, please ask about our exclusive marketing packages
- Accompanied viewings preferred and we provide all vendors with regular updates and constructive feedback from all viewings carried out
- We offer a dedicated Property Management service where you and your tenant will have communication and support 7 days a week!
- We offer OPEN HOUSE as a marketing option so if your thinking of selling why not ask us how it works
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a property in Selby Court, Haywards Heath, If you are thinking of moving call now for your FREE, no obligation market appraisal.
Mr & Mrs W are desperate to find a one or two bedroom apartment within walking distance of the train station, can you help?
Mr S is looking for a two bedroom house or flat in Haywards Heath, up to £275,000. If you are thinking of selling give us a call for a free, no obligation valuation.
Mr & Mrs M are looking for a three or four bedroom property in Haywards Heath up to £460,000 - for a free, up to date, no obligation, valuation on your property pop in now or give us a call
Mr P is looking for a 3 bedroom house in Haywards Heath or surrounds around £300,000. Are you thinking of selling? Call now for your free market appraisal.
First time buyers looking for their first property in Haywards Heath up to £300,000. Can you help them get on the property ladder?
Mr & Mrs S is looking for a three bedroom home in the Haywards Heath area , are you looking to rent your home, please give us a call?
LETTINGS - Landlords we have a high demand for properties close to Haywards Heath Station!
LETTINGS - TWO or THREE bedroom properties close to HAYWARDS HEATH STATION!
LETTINGS - ONE or TWO bedroom properties in BURGESS HILL urgently needed.