our Hove branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all of our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 01273 820280 or email ... us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Lettings - call 01273 770635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Services - call 01273 820280 or email us at Jamie.Elvin@fox-and-sons.co.uk
why choose us?
- Network of 9 offices in Brighton & Hove, more than any other agent!
- Open House Launch - Proving a real success with multiple offers and ease for our vendors
- 'Online Marketing' package including Home ID, Audio Tour, Featured Property,Premium Listing on Rightmove available, ask for details
- Well established Estate Agent based on Church Road, Hove, Your property will be marketed on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA
- Direct access to London Buyers with over 40 London Offices
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
POETS CORNER - have buyers waiting up to £600,000! Close to Aldrington train station
Semi-detached or detached house wanted on or off New Church Road, Hove, budget up to £950,000 preferably with garage or parking.
Ideally a Share of Freehold flat with a garden / patio in Hove. Preferably two bedrooms and a separate kitchen. Close as possible to Hove Lawns and Seafront Budget up to £475,000
Fonthill Road / Ranelagh Villas / Hove Park Villas, terraced or semi-detached home, London buyer looking up to £1,000,000
IN HIGH DEMAND! One bedroom flats in HOVE, close to Church Road and George Street with outside space! Up to £325,000
Family Home within close reach of Blatchington Mill school, 3 bedrooms, preferably lawned garden, Budget £650,000
SOUTH PORTSLADE - 2/3 bedroom house with a patio. Buyer with no chain & budget up to £500,000 Within 20 minutes walk of Portslade Train Station
Our client is looking for a 3+ Bedroom House in the GOLDSTONE VALLEY area up to £775,000 in any condition. They missed out on a house in Mill Drive, and are keen to find a replacement quickly.
Our client is looking for a 2 bedroom Flat with GARDEN within walking distance to HOVE SEAFRONT up to £350,000!!!