our Kemp Town, Brighton branch
Fox & Sons Estate agents in kemp town would love to sell or let your property. Our prominent double fronted office can be found in the heart of kemp town village, please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and demand for a home like yours. Our network of offices covers all areas of
Brighton and the surrounding areas. Our team specialises in Kemp town village as well as Queens park, Whitehawk, Manor estate, Kemp Town enclosures, Roedean and Brighton marina.
The lettings team also specialise in Rottingdean, Woodingdean, Saltdean and Peacehaven.
The led modern window displays show a variety of properties which are new to the market!
the sales team at fox & sons kemp town is headed by branch partner, Edward middle and the lettings team managed by Jenna Miles, who has plenty of local knowledge within the Brighton kemp town area, coupled with the support of our national estate agency network; we are here to help you at every stage of the moving and buying process. We are also supported by Michael Varagoulis, our committed in-house mortgage consultant, who is in office to discuss your needs as a homeowner, buyer, seller or landlord.
If you are thinking of selling and want a free up-to-date valuation of your property then please contact our team; Edward middle, branch partner, Ben Vasey, sales manager, Louise Garrison and David Gatta, negotiator.
If you are looking to rent your property, please call our lettings team for a free valuation.
why choose us?
- Bespoke marketing promoting your property to more buyers across Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and more...
- Michael Varagoulis our Mortgage Consultant is based in our Kemp Town office. Appointments available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you
- All three Brighton Letting offices will be working hard to let your property.
- Attracting the London market with 43 offices within m25. We find buyers from across the country as part of a 320+ national branch network!
- Open 6 days a week to make sure we are available at times that suit you & your potential buyer/tenants. Including late night every Thursday
- We offer a property management service where you have a dedicated property manager giving you continuity throughout the tenancy.
- Dedicated help to find service for all our sellers. We'll help you find through our bespoke tailored property search service.
- We offer a wide range of services including Selling, Buying, Renting, Letting, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Conveyancing and Surveys.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
3 BEDROOM HOUSES IN PEACEHAVEN URGENTLY NEEDED. TENANTS LOOKING UP TO £1300PCM!!
Our Client is looking for a 2 bedroom property within walking distance to Brighton seafront in the Kemp Town area up to £400,000.
Our Client is looking for a One or Two Bedroom Flat on Marine parade with sea views up to £410,000!
1 BEDROOM PROPERTIES TO LET IN THE KEMP TOWN AREA; HIGH DEMAND! AVERAGE PRICES OVER £850PCM!
Mrs A is looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom property within walking distance of Brighton Station and the town centre up to £350,000
Wanting a two bedroom flat in Kemp Town and surrounding areas, in good condition and with share of freehold. Looking up to £300,000.
3 or 4 bedroom FAMILY HOME in the QUEENS PARK AREA close to ST LUKES SCHOOL!
3 BED PROPERTIES WITH A HMO URGENTLY NEEDED IN THE KEMP TOWN AREA. Several Doctors/Nurses looking in the area. up to £1800pcm!
HIGH DEMAND FOR TWO BED HOUSES IN HANOVER. UP TO £1350PCM
CAN YOU HELP? A client is looking to buy a 3 Bedroom House in either Henley Road, Marlow Road,Whitehawk Road, Sussex Street, Queens Park Road ot Reading Road up to £500,000!