our Lewes branch
Fox & Sons in Lewes has occupied the same prominent & central corner location since the 1980's. With knowledge of the industry between the team in the office, we are here to help you in BUYING and SELLING your home, from first time buyers right through to retirement homes. We cover Lewes and the sur ... rounding area too, including Ringmer, Cooksbridge, Kingston, South Chailey, Plumpton Green, Uckfield and East Hoathly. The Team: Richard Moore, Branch Manager - Richard carries out the property valuations in the area Victoria Gentry, Mortgage Consultant - With over 10 years experience, Victoria is here to help you with all aspects of mortgages Alex Burchett, Viewing Negotiator - Alex is responsible for the viewings booked and helps buyers find their ideal home Esme Philp, Administrator/Negotiator - Esme is responsible for the administration of the office as well as being a office based negotiator We Offer: MORTGAGE SERVICES - Our in-office consultant is here to help you, whether you're new to property owning, buying-to-let or re-mortgaging, call us today to see how Victoria can help you. PROPERTY VALUATIONS - Thinking of moving or simply curious? Book a FREE valuation! 01273 476 378 HELP-TO-FIND - Struggling to find the perfect property? Let us know what you're looking for and we can go out and find it as part of our FREE Help to Find Service.
why choose us?
- We're based in a central and memorable town location within easy walking distance to the train station and local bus links
- We have in-branch Mortgage Services Consultants available to speak to during open hours, helping you with the financial side of home-owning
- A variety of marketing packs are available, including professional photography, floorplans and premium listing on Rightmove and Zoopla
- Exclusive Marketing Package to include Home ID: tailor made information about your home, Premium Listing, Feature Property & Audio Tours
- With one of the largest LED window displays in Lewes, your property is still visable even when the office is closed
- We're a dedicated, hard-working team with a wealth of knowledge about Lewes and the surrounding area, committed to finding you a property
- We offer MYACCOUNT- an online programme where you can log-in, monitor and receive updates about your property's performance
- By using our text messaging service we can keep you up-to-date whilst you're out, about and on the move
at Fox & Sons Lewes
We have some great reductions and motivated vendors waiting to sell their properties. Please contact the brach for more details and to book viewingsAll Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Our buyer is looking for a three bedroom property in the centre of Lewes with a south-facing rear garden or balcony, can you help?
WANTED! We have a couple searching for a two bedroom bungalow in Lewes, preferably with a rear garden and parking available, can you help?
We have buyers looking for a three bedroom house within Kingston. Please call us for a free marketing appraisal. Can you help?
Do you have a house in Landport? Does it have three/four bedrooms? Are you thinking of moving? We have a buyer lined up who is only interested in the Landport area so get in touch for a FREE valuation
We have a young family searching for a minimum 3 bedroom house in a quiet road within easy walking distance to primary schools and with a rear garden, if this sounds familiar call for a FREE appraisal
Our buyer is looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 reception room house in East Hoathly with a large rear garden, conservatory and off-street parking. If you're thinking of moving give us a call today!
We have a family looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in the Wallands area of Lewes with a rear garden and off-street parking, can you help?
We have a keen gardener searching for a 3 bedroom detached house in the countryside with no immediate neighbours, can you help? Call us today for an up-to-date market valuation
We have a buyer looking for a house with four bedrooms and off-street parking for a minimum of two cars. If your house matches this and you're thinking of moving, call us for a FREE market appraisal!
Looking for a minimum two bedroom house in Lewes or Ringmer with a downstairs bathroom and a staircase big enough for a chair lift, do you know a suitable house?