our Poole branch
Fox & Sons ESTATE AGENTS in Poole are an ESTABLISHED, EXPERIENCED and PRO-ACTIVE SALES FORCE who offer a comprehensive range of property services. Whether you are looking for advice on SELLING, BUYING, LETTING, MORTGAGES, CONVEYANCING, AUCTIONS or PROPERTY INVESTMENT we would be delighted to help.
Fox and Sons are based in a prominent town centre position. We take real pride in offering the highest levels of customer ... service and professionalism combined with a depth of local knowledge and a combined network of over 320 offices nationally.
We sell properties in and around the Poole area including Poole Old Town, Poole Quay, Baiter Park, Parkstone, Lower Parkstone, Ashley Cross, Canford Heath, Creekmoor, Heckford Park, Oakdale, Alderney, Hamworthy, Upton, Broadstone, Lytchett Matravers, Branksome, Wallisdown, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne, Colehill, Holton Heath, Lilliput, Canford Cliffs and Sandbanks.
We specialise in ENHANCED MARKETING to assist in promoting your property online including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, AUDIO TOURS, premium marketing on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA and PROFESSIONAL FLOOR PLANS. Please call the team to discuss in more detail.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING or looking to BUY in the POOLE area, then please contact our friendly residential sales team today.
why choose us?
- We are part of an AWARD-WINNING national estate agency network of over 300 offices.
- We pride ourselves on our professional and PROACTIVE APPROACH to ensure your house sale/purchase is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- We are a skilled and HARD WORKING SALES TEAM lead by Joel Conlon, who has worked in the Estate Agency industry for over 20 years!
- We are positioned in a prime spot in the heart of POOLE TOWN CENTRE with an eye-catching window display.
- 'Online Marketing' package available including Home ID, Audio Tour, Featured Property, and Premium Listing on Rightmove.
- New homes experts! We have just been instructed on a third new homes site this year. If we can help you find your dream new home please call
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs C are eager to find a 4 bed detached house in Wimborrne/Broadmayne
Mr P is a financially qualified FIRST TIME BUYER who looking for a 2/3 bedroom house in Poole or surrounding areas.
Miss A is looking for a 2 bedroom ground floor flat with a garden and parking or garage, please contact us if you are looking to sell - BUYER WAITING
Mr and Mrs H eager to find a 4 bed detached house in Lytchett Matravers.
Mr and Mrs S would like a 2/3 bed house with parking and a garden in Broadstone/Parkstone Area.
Mr C is looking to purchase a 2 bedroom property with parking within the Oakdale area. CAN YOU HELP?