our Poole branch
Fox & Sons ESTATE AGENTS in Poole are an ESTABLISHED, EXPERIENCED and PRO-ACTIVE SALES FORCE who offer a comprehensive range of property services. Whether you are looking for advice on SELLING, BUYING, LETTING, MORTGAGES, CONVEYANCING, AUCTIONS or PROPERTY INVESTMENT we would be delighted to help.
Fox ... and Sons are based in a prominent town centre position. We take real pride in offering the highest levels of customer service and professionalism combined with a depth of local knowledge and a combined network of over 320 offices nationally.
We sell properties in and around the Poole area including Poole Old Town, Poole Quay, Baiter Park, Parkstone, Lower Parkstone, Ashley Cross, Canford Heath, Creekmoor, Heckford Park, Oakdale, Alderney, Hamworthy, Upton, Broadstone, Lytchett Matravers, Branksome, Wallisdown, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne, Colehill, Holton Heath, Lilliput, Canford Cliffs and Sandbanks.
We specialise in ENHANCED MARKETING to assist in promoting your property online including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, AUDIO TOURS, premium marketing on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA and PROFESSIONAL FLOOR PLANS. Please call the team to discuss in more detail.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING or looking to BUY in the POOLE area, then please contact our friendly residential sales team today.
why choose us?
- We are part of an AWARD-WINNING national estate agency network of over 300 offices.
- We pride ourselves on our professional and PROACTIVE APPROACH to ensure your house sale/purchase is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- We are a skilled and HARD WORKING SALES TEAM lead by William Shouler, who has worked for Fox & Sons of Poole for over 10 years!
- We are positioned in a prime spot in the heart of POOLE TOWN CENTRE with an eye-catching window display.
- 'Online Marketing' package available including Home ID, Audio Tour, Featured Property, and Premium Listing on Rightmove.
- New homes experts! We have just been instructed on a third new homes site this year. If we can help you find your dream new home please call
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Financially qualified applicant Mr C is looking for a 2 bed flat in the POOLE area up to £220,000.
Mr & Mrs C are desperately seeking a 3 BEDROOM house in the PARKSTONE area of POOLE they are financially qualified up to £300,000
Miss C is seeking her forever home in the POOLE AREA, she would like a min of 3 bedrooms with off road parking and a rear garden.
Miss R has £350,000 to spend on a 3/4 bedroom house / bungalow in the POOLE area. She would like to be near transport links and local amenities. Call for a free market appraisal!
Mr M is a first time buyer looking to spend up to £200,000 he would like a 2 bedroom flat in the Canford Heath area with parking. Call FOX & SONS for a market appraisal today!
Mr AM is seeking a 2 bedroom apartment in POOLE TOWN CENTRE he is financially qualified to spend in the region of £200,000 ideally would like parking but this isn't essential