our Preston Park, Brighton branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents Preston Park, Brighton is one of our longest established offices, situated in a prime corner location on the A23, close to the Rookery Gardens, opposite Preston Manor & Preston Park in the heart of Preston Village. With dedicated teams dealing with the sale or letting of all
property types throughout the Preston Park area, encompassing conservation areas in Preston Village, Preston Park, Tongdean & Patcham.
We cover a wide catchment area for the following primary schools; Balfour, Downs, St. Bernadettes, Stanford, Westdene and also secondary schools at Varndean and Dorothy Stringer; as well as railway stations at Preston Park & London Road, ideal for commuting to London or Gatwick or to Sussex University.
The specialist lettings team headed by Sarah Tappenden, has over 15 years’ agency experience offering advice from finding a tenant to full management.
We market your property across all our Brighton & Hove offices.
why choose us?
- A MARKETING PLAN- The first 6 weeks of marketing is vital and we have the plan to get you sold for the best price in that timeframe
- 'Open House' events, a structured, well managed event, designed to generate maximum interest for your property.
- Bespoke marketing promoting your property to MORE BUYERS across Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and MANY MORE sites
- Attracting the London market with 43 offices within M25. We find buyers from across the country as part of a 300+ national branch network.
- We offer a property management service where you have a dedicated PROPERTY MANAGER giving you continuity throughout the tenancy.
- Dedicated HELP TO FIND service for all our sellers. We'll help you find a property through our BESPOKE tailored PROPERTY SEARCH service.
- OPEN 6 days a week to make sure we are available at times that suit you and your potential buyer. Including LATE NIGHT every THURSDAY
- George Fowler our Mortgage Consultant is based in our PRESTON PARK office. Appointments available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss K is looking for a TWO bedroom house in Ashford Road, Sandgate Road, Dover Road Road area up to £450,000
Mrs R is a CASH buyer & is looking for a two bedroom BUNGALOW in the Withdean/Westdene area with a budget up to £550,000
Mr W is looking to relocate to Preston Park and is keen to move asap. He is looking for a 2 bedroom house or flat near to Preston Park station and has a budget up to £420k
Mr B are first time buyers & looking to buy their first home in the Fiveways or Preston Road area. Ideally looking for a 1/2 bed conversion or purpose built flat. Budget £240,000
Mr & Mrs A are looking to purchase a 2 double bedroom or 4 bedroom family home within the 'Golden Triangle' or off Balfour Road. They are in rented accommodation & ready to move. Budget up to £650,000
Miss J has a monthly budget of £1050 PCM and is looking to rent a 2 bedroom converted or purpose built apartment or house in the Preston Circus/London Road areas
Mrs J is looking to rent a 2 bedroom unfurnished property in Preston Park and surrounding areas. Budget of £1000 PCM. Close to local schools would be ideal.
Mr H is looking to rent a 2 bedroom unfurnished house in the Preston Park area that will accept pets. £1800 PCM
Mr S is looking for a part furnished 3 bedroom flat, house or bungalow in the Fiveways, Withdean, Westdene or Hollingbury area and has a monthly budget of £1850 PCM
Mr T is looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with a garage in one of the purpose built blocks along London Road. He has a budget up to £300,000