our Romsey branch
Fox & Sons estate agents in Romsey have been established since the 1950's and have built and retained it's reputation for local knowledge and getting people moving.
The team goes above and beyond expectations, through hard work and extensive advertising we successfully sell our properties and help hundreds ... of buyers find their perfect home every year.
We have a proactive and professional team here to offer all buyers and sellers the information they need to make their move possible, from price and market guidance, through to mortgages and surveys. We leave no stone unturned in a move that could be one of the most important decisions you will ever make!
The areas we cover:
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons have been operating as estate agents since the late1900's and have remained a strong presence within Romsey since the 1950's.
- We are part of a national company that offer nationwide coverage for buyers and sellers through our network of 290+ computer linked offices
- Specialists in sales, lettings, mortgages, auctions, land, new homes, conveyancing, insurance products, surveys & valuations!
- Fully trained, professional and proactive staff prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference.
- Exposure for your property! We get your property seen so that you can achieve the best possible price. Call us now to find out how.
- Land for sale in Romsey? To discuss your land requirements please contact our Land Manager, Glyn Richards on 02380 234345
- New Homes For Sale in Romsey. We sell a range of new homes throughout the Romsey area and would be delighted to discuss our availability!
- Our New Homes Department is happy to discuss potential new schemes , advice on pricing and marketing
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs Grant are looking in North Baddesley and Romsey for a three bedroom house up to £400,000.
Mr & Mrs Liston are searching for a two bedroom house or bungalow in North Baddesley or Romsey up to £275,000.
Mr & Mrs Cregan have a budget of £350,000 in search of a three/four bedroom detached house in North Baddesley or Romsey!
Mr & Mrs Strong are looking for a top floor apartment with a lift and a balcony up to £300,000. They would ideally like the property to be in a modern building with a parking space or garage.
Mr & Mrs Kershaw are looking for a three bedroom end of terraced or semi detached house in Romsey/North Baddesley up to £265,000
Mr and Mrs Moroney are searching for an executive house in Rownhams or Nursling with a minimum of four bedrooms. They have a buyer waiting and are ready to go!
Mr & Mrs Day are urgently looking for a property with off road parking for several vehicles and a garage. The property should have three bedrooms and be located in The Romsey or Rownhams area
Mr & Mrs Huang are looking for a 4 bedroom property, ideally with an ensuite and a driveway in North Baddesley or Chandlers Ford.
Mr and Mrs T are looking for a 3 bedroom property around Romsey and North Baddesley, with off road parking for 2 cars and a nice size garden, up to £280,000! Can you help?