our Romsey branch
Fox & Sons estate agents in Romsey have been established since the 1950's and have built and retained it's reputation for local knowledge and getting people moving.
The team goes above and beyond expectations, through hard work and extensive advertising we successfully sell our properties and help hundreds of buyers find their perfect home every year.
We have a proactive and professional team here to offer all ... buyers and sellers the information they need to make their move possible, from price and market guidance, through to mortgages and surveys. We leave no stone unturned in a move that could be one of the most important decisions you will ever make!
The areas we cover:
Romsey, Timsbury, Michelmersh. Lockerley, Stockbridge, Kings Somborne, Whiteparish, Sherfield English, Normansland, Wellow, North Baddesley, Rownhams, Nursling, Hillyfields, Uptown, Lee, Ampfield, Braishfield, West Dean, East Dean, Tytherley, Awbridge, Broughton.
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons have been operating as estate agents since the late1900's and have remained a strong presence within Romsey since the 1950's.
- We are positioned in a prime spot in the heart of Romsey Town centre, with an eye-catching window display.
- Our selling fees start from 0%, please call us today to find out more.
- Fully trained, professional and proactive staff lead by Branch manager Ben Hibberd, who has worked in the industry for over 20 years!
- Specialists in sales, lettings, mortgages, auctions, land, new homes, conveyancing, insurance products, surveys & valuations!
- Exposure for your property! We get your property seen so that you can achieve the best possible price. Call us now to find out how.
- Land for sale in Romsey? To discuss your land requirements please contact our Land Manager, Glyn Richards on 02380 234345
- New Homes For Sale in Romsey. We sell a range of new homes throughout the Romsey area and would be delighted to discuss our availability!
at Fox & Sons Romsey
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs B is looking for a property, that needs renovating within the Romsey area. She is open to any style of property, with at least 2 bedrooms. She is looking up to £350,000.
Mr & Mrs D are looking to down size to a detached property within the rural villages surrounding Romsey. They've got a maximum budget of £550,000.
Mrs P is looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom Bungalow within the North Baddesley area, she has a maximum budget of £575,000.
Miss W is hoping to find a 1 bedroom property up to £160,000, something in Romsey with parking would be ideal. She is a first time buyer and is financially qualified.
Mr & Mrs B are looking for an investment buy within the Romsey and surrounding areas, up to £500,000. They're wanting a property they can renovate and make the prefect rental.
Mrs H is looking for a 5 bedroom detached property within the Romsey area. She has a maximum budget of £750,000.
Mr T is hoping to find a 3 bedroom property up to £300,000, ideally in the Romsey area.
Mr M is looking for a 2 bedroom apartment within the Romsey Area.
Mrs B Is looking for a 4 bed family home, with a garage, downstairs cloakroom, within the Romsey area.
Miss C is actively looking for a 2 bedroom property in Romsey, can you help?