our Romsey branch
Fox & Sons estate agents in Romsey have been established since the 1950's and have built and retained it's reputation for local knowledge and getting people moving.
The team goes above and beyond expectations, through hard work and extensive advertising we successfully sell our properties and help hundreds of buyers find their perfect home every year.
We have a proactive and professional team here to offer all ... buyers and sellers the information they need to make their move possible, from price and market guidance, through to mortgages and surveys. We leave no stone unturned in a move that could be one of the most important decisions you will ever make!
The areas we cover:
Romsey, Timsbury, Michelmersh. Lockerley, Stockbridge, Kings Somborne, Whiteparish, Sherfield English, Normansland, Wellow, North Baddesley, Rownhams, Nursling, Hillyfields, Uptown, Lee, Ampfield, Braishfield, West Dean, East Dean, Tytherley, Awbridge, Broughton.
why choose us?
- Fox & Sons have been operating as estate agents since the late1900's and have remained a strong presence within Romsey since the 1950's.
- We are part of a national company that offer nationwide coverage for buyers and sellers through our network of 290+ computer linked offices
- Specialists in sales, lettings, mortgages, auctions, land, new homes, conveyancing, insurance products, surveys & valuations!
- Fully trained, professional and proactive staff prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference.
- Exposure for your property! We get your property seen so that you can achieve the best possible price. Call us now to find out how.
- Land for sale in Romsey? To discuss your land requirements please contact our Land Manager, Glyn Richards on 02380 234345
- New Homes For Sale in Romsey. We sell a range of new homes throughout the Romsey area and would be delighted to discuss our availability!
- Our New Homes Department is happy to discuss potential new schemes , advice on pricing and marketing
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss C is actively looking for a 2 bedroom property in Romsey, can you help?
Miss R is looking for her first home in Romsey, 1-2 bedroom flat/apartment or house would suit her with parking. She is financially qualified and has a budget of £240,000.
Miss W is hoping to find a 1 bedroom property up to £160,000, something in Romsey with parking would be ideal. She is a first time buyer and is financially qualified.
Mr & Mrs D are looking for a park home in West Wellow. They hope to move next year so if you can help please get in touch.
3 Bedrooms or more Parking Garage ideal but not essential Garden Walk to local amenities
Mrs B Is looking for a 4 bed family home, with a garage, downstairs cloakroom, within the Romsey area.