our Salisbury branch
Fox & Sons estate agents in Salisbury pride ourselves on being a friendly and approachable office who want to help you sell or buy your next home. We have a large range of properties for sale including apartments, retirement flats, bungalows and houses. We also cover all the surrounding villages including
Newton Toney, Porton, Wilton, Hindon, Fovant, Tisbury, Broadchalke, BowerChalke, Coombe Bisset, Odstock, Alderbury, Winterslow, Winterbournes, Dinton, Swallowcliffe, Woodford Valley, Great Wishford, Codford, Chilmark and Wylye Valley.
Our busy office in a central location provides a personal service to each of our customers and we use the latest technology which is essential in the fast moving property market. We offer a range of services all under one roof, whether you are buying, selling or letting. We have operated in Salisbury for over twenty years and the team have a wealth of local knowledge.
If you have any land requirements, please contact our Land Manager Glyn Richards (023 80 234345) who will be delighted to discuss whether your requirements are to buy or sell.
As part of a national estate agency, we are here to help you at every stage of the selling, letting or buying process. Call us now to book a free market valuation on 01722 337691.
why choose us?
- Prime location with one of the largest branch window displays in Salisbury, allowing us enough space to advertise all of our properties.
- Can't find your dream home? We'll do the searching for you, call NOW to find our more about our HELP TO FIND service.
- Unique marketing package offering audio tours, floor plans, home ID, professional photography, premium listing and feature property.
- An excellent range of Residential Sales and Lettings services.
- We are open six days a week to make sure we are available at times to suit both sellers and purchasers.
- Land for sale in Salisbury? To discuss your land requirements please call our Land Manager, Glyn Richards on 02380 234345.
- MY ACCOUNT- An online programme whereby you can log-in and MONITOR your property's performance.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
LOOKING TO BUY - Two family homes on one plot of land with a spacious garden. The ideal property would come with land suitable for horses, but not essential.
PROPERTY NEEDED - A detached 2 to 3 bedroom in a rural location with character. Open to doing work.