our Saltash branch
Welcome to Fox & Sons, Saltash. Having operated in Saltash for many years we occupy a prominent position on the busy main high street. Our office has a double LED window display showcasing a selection of properties available for sale and to rent. For many, buying a house will be the biggest purchase they are likely to make in a lifetime.
The team consists of Lee Coxon (Branch Manager), Graham Walsh (MSC), Jackie ... Frith (Branch Administrator) Lucas Jackson & Emily Melia (Sales Negotiators). In our own dedicated Lettings team, we have Bethany Laine (Lettings Manager) and Thomas Kevern (SNR Lettings Negotiator).
We cover Saltash, Burraton Coombe, Forder, Pillmere, Carkeel, Botus flemming, Hatt, Liskeard, Callington, Landrake and many other areas in the South West.
We have many buyers registered and viewing with us, so if you are thinking of selling, buying, renting or letting, we would love to hear from you. We have seen fantastic success selling and letting houses, flats and bungalows in the area and we urgently need more properties.
We would love to offer you a FREE valuation, please call us on 01752 847151.
If you are looking for a rental appraisal, or thinking of becoming a landlord, please call our team on 01752 848775.
We offer mortgage services from our in branch Mortgage Consultant, Graham Walsh.
We are new homes experts. Contact us to speak with Stephen Bisiker our New Homes Sales manager who can offer advice on all your new build enquiries.
why choose us?
- Our Mortgage Consultant Graham Walsh, has over 18 years experience, offering early evening and weekend appointments.
- We advertise all our properties on Rightmove.co.uk AND Zoopla.co.uk.
- We pride ourselves on being a friendly estate agent, providing a high quality level of service for all your buying, selling & letting needs.
- We offer Open House Events on all new instructions
- We believe our marketing packages are different by far! Let us make your property stand out from the crowd.
- Local team members sharing a vast knowledge of what is on offer in the area. Ideal location for commuting to Plymouth by train/car.
- Let us manage your rental portfolio. Competitive prices and a high quality of applicants
- Experienced lettings team to help tenants, landlords and investors. Please contact us.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a three bed home in Latchbrook or Pillmere.
First time buyers look for a lovely two bed home in saltash.
First Time Buyers looking for 2 bed in Saltash up to £110,000.
Relocating to Saltash and looking for a property with character and charm, down sizing to a 2 bed.
Looking for a four bed property or 3 bed with potential to extend.
Very hot buyer looking for a three bed semi-detached family home.
Wanted - one bedroom flats or houses in the Saltash area, up to £600.00 pcm. Empty and available NOW, please call for your free market appraisal
WANTED - 2 bedroom houses in the Latchbrook area, Tenants waiting