our Saltash branch
Welcome to Fox & Sons, Saltash. Having operated in Saltash for many years we occupy a prominent position on the busy main high street. Our office has a double LED window display showcasing a selection of properties available for sale and to rent. For many, buying a house will be the biggest purchase ... they are likely to make in a lifetime. The team consists of Martin Colmer (Branch Manager), Graham Walsh (MSC), Kristy Burrell and Hannah Cornwell (Sales Negotiators). In our own dedicated Letting's team, we have Laura Bradley (Lettings Manager) with over 12 years experience in the industry and Thomas Kevern (Lettings Negotiator). We cover Saltash, Burraton Coombe, Forder, Pillmere, Carkeel, Botusflemming, Hatt, Liskeard, Callington, Landrake and many other areas in the South West. We have many buyers registered and viewing with us, so if you are thinking of selling, buying, renting or letting, we would love to hear from you. We have seen fantastic success selling and letting houses, flats and bungalows in the area and we urgently need more properties. We would love to offer you a FREE valuation, please call us on 01752 847151. If you are looking for a rental appraisal, or thinking of becoming a landlord, please call our team on 01752 848775. We offer mortgage services from our in branch Mortgage Consultant, Graham Walsh. We are new homes experts. Contact us to speak with Stephen Bisiker our New Homes Sales manager who can offer advice on all your new build enquiries.
why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on being a friendly estate agent, providing a high quality level of service for all your buying, selling & letting needs.
- Our Mortgage Consultant Graham Walsh has over 16 years experience, offering early evening and weekend appointments.
- We advertise all our properties on Rightmove.co.uk AND Zoopla.co.uk.
- We believe our marketing packages are different by far! Let us make your property stand out from the crowd.
- We offer Open House Events on all new instructions
- Let us manage your rental portfolio. Competitive prices and a high quality of applicants
- Experienced lettings team to help tenants, landlords and investors. Please contact us.
- There are a variety of bus service routes and a train station nearby, making Saltash a popular choice for commuters working in Plymouth.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
First time buyers look for a lovely two bed home in saltash.
Very hot buyer looking for a three bed semi-detached family home.
Looking for a three bed home in Latchbrook or Pillmere.
Needs a three bed property in and around Saltash up to £1000pcm
Two/Three bedroom house needed ASAP for £725 pcm or less in Saltash or surrounding areas.
Looking for a four bed property or 3 bed with potential to extend.
Relocating to Saltash and looking for a property with character and charm, down sizing to a 2 bed.
First Time Buyers looking for 2 bed in Saltash up to £110,000.