our Seaford branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Seaford is situated in a prominent location in the heart of Seaford town. We are a well established team with experience in buying, selling, letting and renting.
From our vast experience and knowledge we have helped thousands of customers, from first time buyers to investors ... with a portfolio of properties. As part of a national estate agency network of over 320 branches, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving and lettings process.
As well as Seaford, our sales team also cover the surrounding areas including Bishopstone, Denton, Newhaven, Alfriston, West Dean and Friston.
Shannon Da Silva
Our Sales Team can offer you price advice, quality marketing packages, in-house conveyancing and much more.
Jack Mason, our qualified in-house Mortgage Consultant is also available in branch to provide Mortgage Services; so whether you are a first time buyer or an investor, pop in for a consultation where he will be more than happy to discuss your needs. Jack will run through the cost of moving leaving you feeling confident and stress free.
why choose us?
- Our office is open six days a week! We are also open late on Thursdays till 7pm!
- Easy to find office location with great footfall occupying a corner site next to Seaford train station.
- Fully trained, experienced, friendly and professional team focused on helping you sell, let, rent or buy a property in Seaford.
- We advertise all our properties on Rightmove and Zoopla, the two biggest property search websites, to make sure we find you the right buyer!
- HELP TO FIND SERVICE - Are you still searching for your dream home? Jack Mason is here to help you find the perfect property!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Demand is high for 2 & 3 bedroom properties. If you are considering moving please call us now for a free market appraisal
If you have a property in the Barn Rise area and are considering moving call us now
2 Bedroom apartments with a balcony/outdoor space within close proximity of Seaford town centre