our Shoreham By Sea branch
Fox & Sons in Shoreham is a modern sales office in the heart of Shoreham town centre. Our spacious corner office benefits modern LED window displays which are full of high definition, internal and external photos and floor plans.
Fox & Sons form part of a national estate agency network offering a wide ... range of home moving services to both home owners and buyers. We are here to help with all aspects of your move from a current MARKET VALUATION, EPCs, HOME CONVEYANCING, MORTGAGE SERVICES INCLUDING COST OF MOVING AND OUR UNIQUE HELP TO FIND SERVICE.
The new team at Fox & Sons Shoreham are all local residents and have over 35 years' estate agency experience and have helped a countless number of clients find their dream homes. We cover Shoreham Town, Shoreham Beach, North Shoreham, Southwick, Steyning and Upper & Lower Beeding. We also market many of our properties at some of our prominent Brighton, Hove and London offices giving you an enhanced marketing experience.
We would like to invite you to come and meet the team and discuss your property needs; whether you're a first time buyer, home mover, landlord, investment buyer, developer or just want a general market update, feel free to come down anytime.
why choose us?
- We advertise your property both Rightmove & Zoopla
- MARINER POINT is our stunning collection of new build 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments boasting river views and balconies. Help to buy available.
- Unique HELP TO FIND service - you name your favourite roads to live in and we will source properties that are not on the market.
- We can value your home and discuss the full costs of moving for you completely free of charge.
- We're part of a network of over 320 offices. With the strength of our national network we can attract buyers nationwide.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Apartments for sale in Ropetackle for this cash buyer specifically this development with river views.
Our client is interested in a two or three bedroom modern house with parking. The property must be in good order and up to a budget of £350,000.
This client is searching for a renovation project on Shoreham Beach, or a property with potential to extend. They have a budget of £500,000.
We have a buyer looking for a four bedroom detached property with potential annex capabilities. Central Shoreham up to a budget of £850,000.
Local family looking to up-size wanting a 4 bedroom detached house in the Buckingham Park area circa £800,000.
Local buyer looking specifically on Shoreham beach for a 4 bedroom home with a budget of £500,000.