our St Budeaux branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 02380080504.
Fox & Sons are an established estate agent located in the heart of St Budeaux square.
We pride ourselves on being a welcoming estate agent, providing a high quality service in all aspects of buying and selling.
Having operated in Plymouth for many years we and celebrating 150 years in Estate Agency, we occupy a prominent position in St Budeaux Square and with our combined experience, local knowledge and portfolio of property services, our team are here to help with every stage of the moving process.
With a fully qualified & experienced Mortgage Consultant, Scott Thomson to help you find the right mortgage, protection and will writing service.
We have a designated lettings department, ARLA propertymark registered, providing a comprehensive lettings service, whether you are a landlord looking to let out a property or a tenant looking for your dream home call our lettings department on 01752 350303.
We cover St Budeaux, Keyham, Devonport, Stoke, Weston Mill, Ford, Kings Tamerton, Whitleigh, Southway and many other parts of the city.
New homes for sale in Plymout...
why choose us?
- Our team have over 30 years combined experience in the industry.
- "HELP TO FIND"- Our team will actively canvas properties for our buyers by approaching prospecting homeowners who wish to come to the market
- We have three other local branches in Mutley Plain, Plympton and Saltash providing a comprehensive local service.
- Quality presentation and national coverage are among our top priorities. We endeavour to make our properties stand out from the crowd.
- Lettings team covering your local area. We can help Landlords, investors and tenants in all aspects of lettings.