our Waterlooville branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 02380080504.
Fox & Sons estate agents in Waterlooville offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let. Situated in the high street, we are a well established agent, part of a national estate agency network. Our hardworking and dedicated team offers a combined experience of 50 years in the business, along with a vast local knowledge - we are here to make moving an enjoyable experience.
Fox & Sons estate agents cover a broad area including Waterlooville, Widley, Purbrook, Denmead, Hambledon, Lovedean, Catherington, Horndean, Clanfield, Chalton, Finchdean, Blendworth, East Meon, Havant, Denvilles, West Leigh, Leigh Park, Bedhampton, Rowlands Castle, Emsworth, Southbourne, Hayling Island, Petersfield and Liss.
If you are thinking of selling or buying, NOW is the time to contact us!
why choose us?
- We offer specialist marketing packages to help promote your property online.
- Centrally situated on Waterlooville High Street with a large prominent window giving maximum exposure to our properties.
- Land for sale in Waterlooville? To discuss your land requirements please contact our Land Manager, Glyn Richards, on 02380 234345
- Open six days a week to make sure we are available at a time to suit you.
- Professional and friendly staff with over 50 years of estate agency experience and vast knowledge of the area
- First-time buyer or remortgaging? Book an appointment with our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Barry Wise.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
URGENTLY REQUESTED! A three or four bedroom house for sale in the Denmead location
SEEKING PROPERTIES! A one or two bedroom ground floor flat for sale in central Waterlooville retirement or non-retirement.
CAN YOU HELP US? Bungalows, bungalows, bungalows in the PO7 and PO8 areas!
Miss B A first time buyer is looking for a one bedroom apartment in Waterlooville with allocated parking up to £150,000
Miss W & Mr W are looking for a 1-2 bedroom house or flat in the Waterlooville area up to £220,000
Mr W is looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom house in the Waterlooville area with off road parking. Happy for works and looking up to £200,000