our West Worthing branch
Fox & Sons estate agency is celebrating its 150th anniversary this year and our West Worthing branch is a modern sales office based in the heart of Goring High Street. The large corner prominent office benefits from large LED window displays which are full of high definition, internal and external photos
and floor plans.
Fox & Sons form part of a national estate agency network of over 320 branches offering a wide range of services to both home owners and buyers. We are here to help with all aspects of your move from a current market appraisal, EPC's, solicitors, mortgage services, cost of moving, premium online marketing, audio tours and professional photography.
The team at Fox & Sons, West Worthing have numerous years estate agency experience and have helped many clients find their dream homes. We cover West Worthing, Worthing, Goring-By-Sea,Tarring, Durrington-On-Sea, High Salvington, Burlington, Littlehampton, Arundel, Rustington, Ferring and East Preston.
Our in-house Mortgage Consultant is always on hand to answer any of your questions and looks after our help to find service.
We would like to invite you down to come and meet the team and discuss all your property needs; whether you're a first time buyer, home mover, investment buyer, developer or just want a general market update, feel free to come down anytime.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Joshua Mountifield - Branch Manager, Fox & Sons West Worthing.
why choose us?
- We advertise on the BIG 2! Rightmove & Zoopla
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photography and floor plans to make your property stand out from the rest!
- Building or developing in the area? Ask about our specialist Land & New Homes Department here at the West Worthing Branch.
- MY ACCOUNT - An online programme whereby you can log-in and monitor your properties performance.
- Open 6 days a week to make sure we are available at times to suit you and your potential buyer/tenants. Including late night every Thursday
- A wide range of services including Selling, Buying, Renting, Letting, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Conveyancing and Surveys.
- Fox & Sons sell property in and around Goring, Worthing and Littlehampton, with many flats for sale around the popular Grand Avenue area.
- We are celebrating 150 years in Estate Agency!
at Fox & Sons West Worthing
All DayBook to Attend
What's it Worth
Fox and Sons offer FREE market apprasial, contact us today on 01903 503906 to find out how much your property is worth.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss C is looking for a one bedroom studio flat in good condition in the Worthing area. She has funds upto £125,000 max
Mrs J is looking for two bedroom bungalow in the Findon valley area must be in good condition, two bedrooms, with a garden and garage. Cash customer no chain.
Cash Investor is looking for a easy to let property one to three bedrooms. Condition is not important as she happy to do a bit of work. Funds in place of up to £220,000
Ms W is looking for two bedroom ground floor flat/apartment in Heene Road, Worthing vicinity. Would possible like to have a garden and off road parking. Cash customer no chain.
Mrs CT is looking for a two bedroom flat/apartment in the Goring area. Possible within walking distance of Durrington, West Worthing train services as looking to commute to Gatwick on a daily basis.
Mr B is looking for a two bedroom development between Lancing and Worthing up to £280,000. Do you have the property for Mr B?
Mr V is looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house in the Goring area of Worthing, Ideally with a garden and parking. Must be 3 double bedrooms.
Ms B & Mr H are looking for a 2 bedroom flat up to £240,000, Worthing to Lancing. Ideally with a garden and parking for one car.
Mr C is looking for a 3 Bedroom house or bungalow with outside space and a driveway or allocated parking space.
Mr B is looking for a detached house or bungalow in need of some work.