our West Worthing branch
Our West Worthing branch is a modern sales office based in the heart of Goring High Street. The large corner prominent office benefits from large window displays which are full of high definition, internal and external photos and floor plans.
The team at Fox & Sons, West Worthing have numerous years estate agency experience and have helped many clients find their dream homes. We cover West Worthing, Goring-By-Sea, ... Tarring, Ferring, Durrington-On-Sea, Findon, High Salvington, Angmering, Rustington, Littlehampton,Wick and East Preston.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department is headed up by Connie Morgan and has a team of specialist staff offering a wide range of letting services. We can help with the process of renting or letting your property as well as offering their professional help for sales buy-to-let investors.
Our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Matthew Buglass is always on hand to answer any of your questions, offering exclusive mortgage rates and deals for our lifetime members & offers our tailored 'help to find' service to identify properties that are within your budget.
We would like to invite you down to come and meet the team and discuss all your property needs; whether you're a first time buyer, home mover, investment buyer, developer or just want a general market update, feel free to come down anytime.
We look forward to seeing you soon. John Dale - Branch Manager, Fox & Sons West Worthing.
why choose us?
- A wide range of services including Selling, Buying, Renting, Letting, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Conveyancing and Surveys.
- MY ACCOUNT - An online programme whereby you can log-in and monitor your properties performance.
- We advertise on the BIG 2! Rightmove & Zoopla
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photography and floor plans to make your property stand out from the rest!
- Building or developing in the area? Ask about our specialist Land & New Homes Department here at the West Worthing Branch.
- Open 6 days a week to make sure we are available at times to suit you and your potential buyer/tenants. Including late night every Thursday
- We advertise properties on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr S is a FIRST TIME BUYER looking for a STUDIO/1 BEDROOM with a budget up to £120,000.
Mr B is looking for a ground floor flat with a garden south of Goring road, up to £200,000.
Mr C & Miss T are looking for a two bedroom ground floor flat or house within a 3 mile radius of Worthing Hospital, up to £200,000.
Miss C is looking for a one bedroom studio flat in good condition in the Worthing area. She has funds upto £125,000 max
Cash Investor is looking for a easy to let property one to three bedrooms. Condition is not important as she happy to do a bit of work. Funds in place of up to £220,000
Mrs CT is looking for a two bedroom flat/apartment in the Goring area. Possible within walking distance of Durrington, West Worthing train services as looking to commute to Gatwick on a daily basis.
Mr B is looking for a two bedroom development between Lancing and Worthing up to £280,000. Do you have the property for Mr B?
Mr V is looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house in the Goring area of Worthing, Ideally with a garden and parking. Must be 3 double bedrooms.
Mr C is looking for a 3 Bedroom house or bungalow with outside space and a driveway or allocated parking space.