our Weymouth branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents have been assisting homeowners in Weymouth and Portland for over 100 years. We would love to sell your home! We pride ourselves on being a friendly and professional estate agent, providing a high quality service which caters for customers across the board. Whether it be your
dedicated local agency for property sales, mortgage services. From buying or selling, we can help assist you in making your move as stress free as possible.
Our busy estate agent is located on St Thomas Street in the heart of Weymouth, close to the beach and train station. Please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours, as well as the other home moving services we can offer. We have staff with collective experience of over 40 years and have helped thousands of customers, whether they are first-time buyers or investors with a portfolio of properties. Your dedicated local agency for property sales, mortgages, home conveyancing, surveys, market appraisal, market valuation and much more.
why choose us?
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, insurance and much more.
- We appear on an large range of property portals; including favourites Rightmove & Zoopla to ensure maximum exposure.
- We offer online sellers and buyers accounts to help keep you up-to-date with your sale or purchase 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- We sell a range of new homes in the Dorset area and would be happy to discuss our latest availability.
- Audio tours, professional photos and floorplans available for anyone who sells their home with us!
- Land for sale in Weymouth? To discuss your land requirements please contact our Land Manager, Glyn Richards, on 02380 234345.
- Friendly & effective lettings team with over 15 years experience We cover, Weymouth, Portland, Dorchester and surrounding villages.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for three bedroom house with garden for family. in the Rodwell or Southlands area.
Looking for a 3 bed detached/ Semi detached house with large garden, within Dorchester Road, east Weymouth, Preston
Looking for a bungalow/chalet with a utility room, off the main road. Within the areas of Preston or radipole Lane off the main road.
Looking for a semi or detached house with 3 bedrooms, small garden with garage on site not block. in Lodmoor area
Looking for a 2 bedroom house with a sea view in the Wyke Regis area.
Looking for 2 bedroom house with a small garden, with off road parking with sea view, in the Portland/Weymouth area