our Woodingdean, Brighton branch
Fox & Sons Estate Agents in Woodingdean would love to sell or let your property. Our prominent fronted office can be found in the heart of Woodingdean, please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and demand for a home like yours. Our network of offices covers all areas of Brighton and
the surrounding areas.
The Lettings Team also cover Rottingdean, Woodingdean, Saltdean and Peacehaven.
The LED modern window displays show a variety of properties which are new to the market!
The SALES team at Fox and Sons is headed by Branch Partner, Edward Middle and the lettings team managed by Jenna Miles, who have plenty of local knowledge within the Brighton Woodingdean area, coupled with the national back up of our estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the moving and buying process. We are also supported by Michael Varagoulis, our committed in-house Mortgage Consultant, who is in office to discuss your needs as a homeowner, buyer, seller or landlord.
If you are thinking of selling and want a free up-to-date valuation on your property then please contact our team; Edward Middle (Branch Partner), Ben Vasey (Sales Manager), Louise Garrison and David Gatta (Negotiators).
If you are looking to rent your property, Please call our Lettings Team for a free valuation!
why choose us?
- Attracting the London market with 43 offices within M25. We find buyers from across the country as part of a 320+ national branch network.
- My Account - An online tool that lets you approve your property details, monitor your property performance and view enquiries.
- Michael Varagoulis our Mortgage Consultant. Appointments available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit.
- Bespoke marketing promoting your property to more buyers across Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and our own website!
- Open 6 days a week to make sure we are available at times to suit you and potential buyers/tenants. Late night opening every Thursday.
- We offer a property management service where you have a dedicated Property Manager giving you continuity throughout the tenancy.
- 'Open House' events are structured, well managed and designed to generate maximum interest for your property.
- We offer a wide range of services including Selling, Buying, Renting, Letting, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Conveyancing and Surveys.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs Ball are looking for a two bedroom end of terrace house in Woodingdean. They have a budget of £300,000, have nothing to sell and have a mortgage agreed in principle!!
Miss M is desperate to find a 2/3 bedroom Bungalow in North Woodingdean. She is looking to spend up to £400,000 and is a cash buyer.
Mr H is looking for a 4+ bedroom house or bungalow. He has a budget of £400-£480,000 and is looking to move asap.
Miss C is looking for a 2 plus bedroomed property in the heart of Woodingdean with a budget of £350,000 and is keen to move ASAP.
Mrs S is looking to relocate to Brighton and would love to be in Woodingdean. The ideal property would be 3 bedrooms and around the £500,000
Ms Haque is a first time buyer and has a mortgage approved up to £230,000 and is keen to find the perfect home in Woodingdean or close by!
Ms S is looking to relocate to Brighton and chosen Woodingdean as the area she would like to live. The budget they have is up to £500,000 and looking for 3+ bedrooms with views.
3 bedroom property with parking and garden space. They have nothing to sell and are looking up to £520,000,000.
looking in Woodingdean and Hollingbury for a Three Bedroom house or bungalow with a decent sized garden and a driveway. They are looking up do a maximum of £420,000.
Mr Co is looking to move to the Woodingdean area he is looking for a four bedroom property which is detached and has a driveway to park and a garage would be a bonus he is looking up to £550,000