our Yeovil branch
Our modern, refurbished office is located in the heart of Yeovil located on Princes Street, ensuring your property will have the best exposure. Our friendly, proactive team have combined experience of over 35 years' in the local property market and can help you with all aspects of buying and selling,
letting and mortgages. Andy, our Sales Manager prides himself on offering the best customer service. We have helped thousands of happy customers achieve their dreams.
As well as Yeovil, the sales team cover a vast area of Somerset and Dorset and have experience selling properties in all price ranges.
Helen and Charlie run our very successful and busy letting team. Based in Yeovil, they cover a vast area from Yeovil, surrounding villages and Crewkerne, all the way down to Axminster, Lyme Regis and Chard. They offer a tailor made service for all of our landlords to ensure their needs are met and succeeded, including full management, rent collection and tenant find. To experience their fantastic customer service and in depth knowledge of the area, please contact them on 01935 706751.
Our Mortgage Consultant, Rob, is based in Yeovil office and can help with a range of services including remortgage, first time buyers, buy to let and much more. Rob can talk you through getting the right mortgage for you and guide you through the entire moving process.
Call us today to speak to one of our experienced property consultants on 01935 412100.
why choose us?
- We offer a range of services from Residential Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Home Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys and Mortgage Services.
- Choose the lettings package to suit you, from Fully Managed, Tenant Find or just Rent Collect - Call Helen or Charlie on 01935 706 751
- Come in and speak to our in-house Mortgage Consultant Rob about the range of Mortgage Services we offer.
- Different marketing packages available to suit YOU! Always advertising on the Big Two - Rightmove and Zoopla for the best online coverage.
- Hard working and dedicated sales team working every Saturday and evenings to sell your home.
- A local established estate agent with over 150 years of trading with the support and benefit of a national presence.
- We pride ourselves on our client contact and we ensure that all of our sellers are given honest feedback and regular property updates.
- Take advantage of our free Help to Find service. Let us make a personalised plan to help you find your dream property in the right area.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs C are currently seeking a 3 bedroom home, ideally on the west side of town up to £140,000.
Miss White is a first time buyer who is looking to buy as soon as possible in Yeovil up to £125,000.
Mrs Lucas is sold subject to contract and is urgently seeking a three bedroom home on the west side of Yeovil up to £260,000.
Miss M is looking for a 2 bedroom home in Yeovil and the surrounding villages up to £170,000.
Mr E is looking for a 2/3 bedroom home around the Yeovil area up to £220,000.
Mr Laurie is currently seeking a 3 bedroom detached home in the surrounding villages of Yeovil up to £350,000.