A fantastic opportunity to put your own mark on a beautiful end of terrace, Grade II listed famil...
- Situated In The Clifton And Montpelier Conservation Area
- An Eight Bedroom House Set Over Four Floors
- Walking Distance To Brighton Mainline Station
- Moments From The Centre Of Brighton
- A Grade II Listed Building
If you are seeking this BEAUTIFUL IDYLLIC DETACHED RESIDENCE set in within this expansive plot th...
- Sale By Modern Auction (T&Cs Apply)
- Subject To An Undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers Fees Apply
- Squared Kiln Oast House
- Stunning Five/Six Bedroomed Character Property
CHAIN FREE!! A beautifully presented five bedroom, three bathroom Victorian double fronted semi d...
- Chain Free - Double Fronted Victorian Villa (Approx 3,228 Sq Ft)
- Five Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Area
- Two Large Reception Room On The Ground Floor
- Impressive Mezzanine Area With An Overview Of The Kitchen
Fox & Sons are proud to bring to market this Six Double Bedroom Detached Home nestled away in the...
- Substantial Character Detached Home
- Self-Contained Annex With Income Potential
- Abundance Of Outbuildings - Completely Versatile Property
- Recently Refurbished Throughout To The Highest Standard
- Nestled In The Woodland Of Whitesmith And Direct Access To Vert Wood
This STUNNING Grade II* listed building comprising of 20 bedrooms with en-suite and further acco...
- Spacious Grade II Listed Property
- Twenty En-Suite Bedrooms
- Dining Room And Large Office
- Numerous Period Features
- In The Heart Of Brighton On A Seafront Square
**GUIDE PRICE **Arguably one of the finest homes we have seen. A rural, stunning home that has ma...
- **Guide Price ***£1,250,000- £1,450,000 **Stunning Rural Home In Approximately 2.25 Acres
- Extensive Equestrian Facilities/ Stables/ Barn
- Elegant In Out Driveway With Beautiful Frontage
- Attached Annex Accommodation
- Double Garage
This amazing apartment in Lewes Crescent is arranged over 2 floors (1st & 2nd) and offers stunnin...
- 4 Bedrooms & 2000 Sq.Ft.
- Extremely Well Proportioned Maisonette With Ample Live/Work Space
- Stunning Views Stunning Views Of Gardens And Sea
- 30' Drawing Room With Full Width Balcony Overlooking Sea
- No Onward Chain
A rare opportunity to purchase this expansive home situated in the historic South Lanes of Bright...
- A Fabulous Five Storey Townhouse With Versatile Accommodation
- Situated In The Popular South Lanes, Moments From The Seafront/ Promenade
- Two Private Roof Terraces With Stunning Panoramic Views Across The City And Towards The Sea
- Over 2,000 Sq/Ft Of Internal Accommodation
- Impressive Kitchen/ Dining Room And Separate Reception Room
Dating from the 14th century, PILGRIMS is a truly magnificent Grade II listed property of timber ...
- Dating Back To The 14Th Century
- Historic Grade II Listed Property
- Medieval Timber Frame Period House
- Steeped In History With Significant Architectural Merit
- Boasting Spacious And Flexible Living Accommodation With Three Downstairs Reception Rooms