- Upper floor apartment in the centre of the hoe
- Two bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Grade ii listed character property in plymouth
- Perfect for first time buyers or as a holiday let
- Far reaching sea view over the hoe promenade
- Well presented kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic waterside location with panoramic sea views
- Share of freehold and lease currently being extended read more show less
- Years remaining: 70 years
- Current ground rent: Contact branch
- Ground rent review period: Contact branch
- Annual service charge: Contact branch
- Ground rent increase: Contact branch
Council Tax Band: C
Living Room13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
Front facing single glazed sash window, rear facing upvc double glazed window, skylights, electric fireplace, two radiators, TV and telephone point, built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Rear and front facing upvc double glazed windows, fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, work surface, tiling, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, electric hob with oven below and cooker hood above, built in fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, two radiators, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One14' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.38m )
Two rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower RoomFront facing upvc double glazed window, shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, tiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two12' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.34m )
Front facing single glazed sash window, radiator, eaves storage.
BathroomRear facing single glazed window, bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, tiling.
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.