- Ready to move into now
- 10 year premier warranty
- Last one of this house type available - only two homes remaining on this development
- New three bed semi-detached home
- Family bathroom & en-suite to master bedroom
- 0.6 miles to town centre
- Stamp duty & curtain package included (up to a value of £10,000 and subject to t&cs)
- Exceptional views across the high weald read more show less
Council Tax Band: Contact branch
The Selstead, Plot 14 is a three double bedroom semi-detached home finished to an extremely high standard by the award winning Elivia Homes. Lilybank was previously a paddock located next to riding stables, the development slopes away from the road benefiting from exceptional views across the High Weald and consists of 50 dwellings ranging from two to five bedroom properties. The development is surrounded by countryside and is 0.6 miles from the historic town of Battle.
The property compromises of an open plan kitchen and dining area, a spacious lounge, a large master bedroom with an en-suite and built in wardrobes followed by two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a single garage and front and rear gardens.
T&C - subject to offer level. Any reservation before the 31st January 2024.
Estimate annual service charge payable is £523.24
*All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty!*
Kitchen Features- The handless kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of wall and floor cabinets with laminate worktops and splashbacks.
- Fully integrated appliances to include a four ring induction hob, extractor, double oven with grill, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
Bathroom, En Suite Cloakroom- Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom & bathroom.
- Heated white towel rail provided to the bathroom & en suite.
- Mirror & shaver socket provided to the bathroom & en suite.
- Ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom, en suite and cloakroom.
Electrical Multimedia- White switch plates and sockets throughout.
- Double socket with USB inserts included in kitchen area, each side of bed position in bedroom one and one in each other bedroom.
- Recessed down lights or pendant lighting to all rooms.
- TV & BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky Q (box, dish an subscription not included).
- CAT6 cabling from master BT point (under stairs cupboard) to TV position in the living room and bedroom one to allow for hard wired Internet access (subscription not included).
- Power provided to loft area.
Central Heating Hot Water- An efficient combination boiler controls both the hot water and central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls.
Peace Of Mind- Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi-point locking system.
- External lighting provided.
- A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
Finishing Touches- Vertical five-panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in a white gloss with half glazed doors to the kitchen/dining room and living room.
- French doors provided to the kitchen/dining room.
- White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
- Sliding wardrobe doors with shelf and hanging space in bedroom one.
- All internal joinery will consist attractive skirting's and architrave's finished in a white gloss.
- Karndean flooring fitted to the kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, hallway, bathroom and en suite.
External Features- Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
- Turf to rear garden with an area of patio.
- External tap provided.
- Managed single garage to have manual door, power & light.
Aftercare- Elivia Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property.
Services- Mains electricity, gas and main drainage.
- BT Fibre Broadband speed up to 300mb (subject to connection and subscription).
Guarantees- All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty.
Tenure- Freehold with managed single garage.
Kitchen/ Dining Room20' 6" x 10' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.15m )
Living Room20' 6" x 12' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.76m )
Bedroom One13' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three9' 5" x 10' 4" ( 2.87m x 3.15m )
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.