- Stamp duty incentives
- 10 year premier warranty
- By elivia homes
- New four bed detached home
- 0.6 miles to town centre
- Final one of this house type remaining - only two plots left on the development
- Exceptional views across the high weald
- Four bedrooms & four bathrooms read more show less
Council Tax Band: F
***STAMP DUTY INCENTIVES***
The Heaton, Plot 46 is a four bedroom detached family home finished to an extremely high standard by the award winning Elivia Homes. Lilybank was previously a paddock located next to riding stables, the development slopes away from the road benefiting from exceptional views across the High Weald and consists of 50 dwellings ranging from two to five bedroom properties. The development is surrounded by countryside and is 0.6 miles from the historic town of Battle.
The property is spread across three floors and compromises of a ground floor study/ family room, shower room and access to the garage, an open plan kitchen and garden room area with a breakfast bar, a spacious living room connecting to the dining room, four double bedrooms, two of which have en-suites and built-in wardrobes followed by a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a single garage and front and rear gardens.
Estimate annual service charge payable is £523.24
*All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty!*
Kitchen Features- The shaker style kitchen is equipped with a range of wall and floor cabinets with Stone worktops, up stand and splash back.
- Fully integrated appliances to include a five-zone induction hob, extractor, singe electric oven with grill, combi microwave oven, full height fridge, full height freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher and wine cooler.
Bathroom, En Suites...Shower room & Cloakroom
- Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom, bathroom and en suite one.
- Heated chrome towel rail provided to the bathroom, shower room & en suites.
- Ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom, shower room, en suites & cloakroom.
Electrical Multimedia- Chrome switch plates and sockets throughout.
Double socket with USB inserts included in kitchen area, each side of bed positioned in bedroom one and one in each other bedroom.
- Recessed down lights or pendant lighting to all rooms.
- TV and BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky Q (box, dish an subscription not included).
- CAT6 cabling from master BT point (under stairs cupboard) to TV position in the living room, bedroom one and study/family room to allow for hard wired Internet access to these locations only. Other locations to rely on wireless Internet access (subscriptions not included).
- Provision for future car charging station with a termination point or blanking plate within the garage (charging unit to be installed by the occupier if and when required).
- Power provided to the loft area.
Central Heating Hot Water- An efficient gas-fired central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls, is provided in conjunction with a pressurised hot water cylinder.
Peace Of Mind- An alarm system is provided to ground floor and landing.
- Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi point locking system.
- External lighting provided.
- A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
Finishing Touches- Vertical five panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in an white gloss with half glazed door to the kitchen/breakfast/garden room, dining room and living room.
- French doors provided to the living room.
- Aluminum bi-fold doors provided to the kitchen/breakfast/garden room.
- White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
- Sliding wardrobe doors with shelf and hanging space in bedroom one and two.
- All internal walls to be painted white.
- All internal joinery will consist attractive skirting's and architrave's finished in a white gloss.
- Karndean flooring fitted to the entrance hall, ground floor shower room, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast/garden room, bathroom and en suites.
External Features- Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
- Turf to rear garden with an area of patio.
- External tap provided.
- Double external waterproof socket outlet.
- Single garage to have electronically operated 'up & over' door with remote control, power and lighting.
Aftercare- Elivia Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property.
Services- Mains electricity, gas and drainage.
- BT fibre Broadband speed up to 300mb (subject to connection and subscription).
Guarentees- All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty.
Study/ Family Room11' x 16' 8" ( 3.35m x 5.08m )
Living Room11' 9" x 17' 1" ( 3.58m x 5.21m )
Dining Room11' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.68m )
Kitchen/breakfast10' 1" x 19' 5" ( 3.07m x 5.92m )
Garden Room16' 11" x 8' 7" ( 5.16m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One11' 5" x 13' 4" ( 3.48m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Two12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three10' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Four9' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.54m )
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.