Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Customer Service Advisor
£14,000 - £16,000 Basic Salary - Career Progression
The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, Conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Property Co-Ordinator to join our Property Management team.
- Undertake duties in line with signed Service Level Agreements, particular focus on co-ordinating property maintenance.
- To arrange all necessary pre-let work in order to put the property into a lettable condition.
- To arrange all required safety inspections / certification in line with current legislation and client instructions.
- To instruct the marketing team once the property is ready to market via the works order process.
- Ensure routine and additional property visits/checks are carried out in the required time frame.
- Liaise with contractors/outsourcing resources to ensure repair/maintenance works are carried out to a satisfactory standard and timescale and in line with any guarantees/warranties.
- Where possible and financially viable for the client, to claim for repair/maintenance work under insurance.
- Establish whether liability for work is landlords or tenants.
- Draw up schedule of costs based on check out report.
- Meditate and negotiate between the parties regarding the disposal of the deposit.
- Ensure that the relevant payments are instructed promptly and properly regarding contractors, deposits and landlord bills.
- Co-ordinate and prepare renewal of tenancies.
- Prepare relevant notices following instruction from Receiver.
- Draw up all non-standard tenancy agreements following instructions from client and forward in timely manner.
- Draft non-standard clauses and addenda for manager’s approval.
- Conduct work line with company standards and requirements.
- Minimum of grade C or above in GCSE, (or equivalent), in Mathematics and English Language.
- Excellent PC and related technology skills.
- Excellent letter writing skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to share information widely, listen and welcome constructive challenges.
- Ability to work to targets and achieve results.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good Telephone manner
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships
- Customer Service or Administration based experience