Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Location: East Hertfordshire
Brand: William H Brown
Competitive Basic Salary – Uncapped Commission - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance (Depending on Experience)
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Services Consultant / Advisor to work with our New Homes Team covering East Hertfordshire. This is not your typical mortgage advisors role as it will combine elements of business & Lender development alongside those of a more traditional estate agency mortgage advisor.
- To advise and arrange Mortgage and Protection related products to New Homes Group customers
Qualify New Homes applicants to advise of their purchasing ability
- Advise on and sell non-regulated insurance products
- Meet customers face to face in a branch or on a New Homes site
- Provide feedback to New Homes team and or Developers in respect of progress to leads provided
- To provide the highest level of mortgage advice to customers
- To provide the highest level of service to our House Builder clients
- To follow the mortgage sales process
- To meet and maintain competency
- Meet the agreed sales targets and key performance indicators
- Visit and maintain relationships with Introducers
- To keep up to date with product and legislation changes
- Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met
- To ensure Money Laundering Guidelines are adhered to
- To ensure the requirements of the Data Protection Act are met
Our Ideal New Homes Mortgage Advisor:
Previous Mortgage/Financial Sales/New Homes/Sales experience essential
Personable and quick at building new relationships
Positive and resilient attitude
Ability to work to targets
Numerate and detail conscious
Computer literate and keyboard familiarity
Organized, self-motivated and a team player
Ability to work under pressure
CEMAP Qualified (or equivalent)
What’s in it for you?
Uncapped Commission Structure
Awards and Incentives
Ongoing Training and support
Top Achievers Trips
A company car or some cash towards your own!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.